Short-term Development Worker for demand side management
Assignment period:01/07/2021 - 31/12/2021
Type of employment:full-time
The Smart Grids for Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency Project supports the Government of Vietnam in the implementation of its Smart Grid Road Map with the aim to facilitate the integration of an increasing renewable energy share as well as the improvement of demand side management. In cooperation with the Electricity Regulatory Authority Vietnam it is agreed to carry out an assignment that supports the mitigation in the most heavily impacted economic sectors by the Covid19 pandemic.
- Supporting the implementation of the assignment “Design and implementation of demand response programme for Vietnam”
- Quality monitoring of services provided by the local consultants like carrying out a data collection mission (Energy audit) on site in close cooperation with the consumers and testing the implementation of the demand response programme
- Providing advices and training sections to local organizations to enhance locality knowledge and capability with final purpose of implementing the assignment
- Develop guidelines for consumers on applying demand side management measures on site
- Facilitate the development and implementation of technology workshops
- Provide technical inputs and expertise to the project’s activities
- Provide support to international consultants when field visits in Vietnam take place
- University degree in electrical engineering, physics or equivalent
- First experience as a development worker with one of the development services officially recognized under the development workers act
- Several years of working experience in the field of energy
- Profound knowledge and technical experience in the field of demand side management (e.g. ISO 50001), demand response and energy monitoring
- Hardware skills in cross sectoral technologies on energy efficiency and energy monitoring equipment
- Experience of working with public institutions
- Ability to work autonomously and motivate one-self
- Fluency in English
Under the following link you will find information about living and working in Vietnam.
In general, the security situation is calm. GIZ staff must adhere to security measures at all times. Please also check the county-specific information provided by the German Federal Foreign Office. A contact person for security risk management is appointed at the local GIZ office. GIZ does not impose any restrictions on life partners and family members to move with you to the country of deployment. We kindly ask you to inform yourself which forms of relationships are legally and socially accepted in the country of deployment.
At the site of operation the particulate pollution occurs to be many time higher than the European acceptable limit. As part of the selection process and during the recruitment examination you will be informed of appropriate protective and behavioral measures.
The willingness for frequent business trips is required.
For general questions from dependent partners about local employment - please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
GIZ is a signatory of the Diversity Charter. Recognition, appreciation and inclusion of diversity in the company are important to us. All employees shall be valued - regardless of gender and gender identity, nationality, ethnic origin, religion or belief, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Please note that this position is a short term position! Only candidates can be considered who had already a minimum of 1 year contract as a development worker according to the Entwicklungshelfergesetz (EhfG).
GIZ's Development Service is looking forward to applications of candidates with a professional qualification and / or university degree and at least two years of professional experience. In addition you hold the German nationality or the nationality of a member state of the European Union.
Please understand that we can accept and process in principle only applications via our E-recruiting system. Following the confirmation of your succesful application, kindly check your spam / junk mail folder on a regular basis, since some provider classify emails form our recruiting system as spam.
You can get an overview of our benefits packages here.
A prerequisite for the conclusion of the agreement is the lifting of the restrictions currently in force in the company on the possibilities for travel and business trips in order to contain the worldwide spread of the Covid-19 virus.
We offer the opportunity to work in an innovative and worldwide operating institution related to development policy. Your competencies and qualifications are demanded on the spot in an interdisciplinary team. You advise governmental and civil society organizations at local or municipal level. The Development Service of GIZ offers a comprehensive service package. The basis for the deployment of specialists in the development service is the German Development Workers Act (EhfG).
Recruitment and Follow-on assignments Client Portal +49 6196/79-3200 email@example.com
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
31/05/2021Save the Children
10/06/2021USAID Saving Species Project
17/05/2021The U.S Embassy