Knowledge Management cum Communication Officer, based in Hanoi
HELVETAS, an International Non-Government Organization, supports the efforts of disadvantaged people and communities to determine the course of their own lives, thereby helping them to help themselves. HELVETAS promotes fair access to essential resources and protect social, economic, political, environmental and cultural rights.
HELVETAS is implementing a project on Secure Land Rights for All (L4A). The project aims to contribute to the effective promotion and protection of land and forest resource rights of ethnic minorities (EMs) in the northern provinces of Vietnam. The project is funded by the European Union, implemented by HELVETAS and the Land Alliance (LANDA).
We are looking for a Knowledge Management cum Communication Officer, based in Hanoi with frequent travel to project sites:
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- •Planning and implementation of strategies for knowledge management, communications and outreach of the L4A;
- Facilitate the development and maintenance of E-platform and other communication means related to forest land related rights (with external support)
- Development and implement of communication strategies and means including web-based knowledge management systems, social media, public information liaison;
- Development and update Monitoring & Evaluation system.
- Planning and conducting public consultations with a wide range of stakeholders in government and civil society, local community, public sector, academic and media, in analyzing and communicating results;
- Facilitate exchange on lessons learnt with internal and external stakeholders at events, workshops, knowledge platforms, etc.;
- Develop and maintain efficient communication of project activities and results to government officials, I/LNGOs, researchers, journalists, key stakeholders, target and general audience;
- Implementation of the communication and knowledge sharing strategy of HELVETAS Vietnam
- Keep frequent exchanges with project teams to identify interesting ‘success-story’, photos, videos for communication;
- Update HELVETAS website and and other on-line medias
- Graduate with direct working experiences in at least one the field: knowledge management, communication, media & public relations, M & E or advocacy.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both English and Vietnamese
- Experience of graphic design; Good command of computer and office skills. Good knowledge and experience in handling of web-based knowledge management systems and photography is highly desirable;
- Willingness to travel
- High awareness of gender, social equity and conflict sensitivity.
Interest candidates please send updated CV and an Expression of Interest letter to Helvetas.email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org by May 30th, 2020. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
15/06/2020Save the Children
10/06/2020Save the Children
10/06/2020World Vision International - Vietnam
19/06/2020Embassy of Denmark
National Team Leader and International Team Member for Feasibility Study of Opportunities for Viet Nam to Participate in SEADRIFUNDP