Samaritan’s Purse International Relief (SPIR) is a Christian nonprofit organization providing aid to hurting people around the world. Since 1996, SPIR has been operating in Vietnam and developing strong relationships with partners to conduct projects in 6 sectors livelihood, health, education, protection, relief and WASH.
SPIR Vietnam’s projects are being implemented in Hanoi, Quang Nam, the center province, Tra Vinh, the south province of Vietnam and across the northern provinces of Lao Cai, Yen Bai and Lai Chau where the majority of people are from ethnic minority groups, often the most vulnerable or marginalized sections of the population.
We are now seeking highly qualified candidate for the following position:
Position Title: Livelihood Project Coordinator Grade: Junior Program Position Duration: From hiring date to March 31, 2022 with possibility of extension based on performance and funding Duty Station: Ho Chi Minh City, frequent travel to project locations Reports To: Area Manager
The Livelihoods Project Coordinator at Samaritan’s Purse International Relief (SPIR) is responsible for the development, ongoing management, implementation, and monitoring of all activities under Community Advancement through Livelihoods for Families (CALF) project, which takes place in Tra Vinh. He/She will support the implementation of other sector activities as needed.
- Project Implementation:
- Coordinate effectively with partners and stakeholders as required for each project assigned;
- Coordinate and support for the team to implement all approved project activities under CALF project according to the timeline;
- Organize trainings for local partners and communities;
- Facilitate support to partners in developing quality publications as Information, Education, Communication(IEC) materials, reports, workshop documents and brochures;
- Draw up terms of reference for consultancy and negotiate contractual agreements;
- Identify issues/areas of improvement with project implementation, and report them to Area Manager in a timely manner with recommendations/solutions.
- Monitoring and Evaluation: Monitor project activities conducted by SPIR and partners
- Undertake field level monitoring visits on a regular basis and develop well documented analytical monitoring reports of those visits;
- Prepare periodical progress reports and consolidated reports to reflect achievement of project targets, document lessons learnt and record project activities.
- Reporting and Data Entry: Collect and compile information from surveys, questionnaires, and other records into monthly and annual reports. Draft project narrative reports for stakeholders in coordination with the Area Manager.
- Stakeholder Management and Government Relations: Coordinate with partners to plan and implement activities. Foster strong relationships partner(s), authorities and target community. Assist with meetings, communications, and related documentation.
- Financial Management: Complete internal financial processes (cash advance, partner transfer, payment requests) to ensure timely completion of activities in accordance with approved budgets and donor requirements. Collects clear and accurate receipts. Creates regular financial expense reports for activities. Review partner financial reporting for compliance with financial requirements.
- Procurement: Utilize established office procedures to ensure the project has the necessary products and/or services to complete work in a timely manner.
- Communication: Ensure timely and appropriate planning, collection, creation, distribution, storage, retrieval, management, control, monitoring of project communication.
- Work Environment: Nurture a positive work environment and foster a commitment to SPIR values and ethics.
- Team Spirit: SPIR works as a team to carry out programming and additional responsibilities will be assigned as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in in agriculture, enterprise development, rural development, rural marketing or related disciplines.
- At least 03 years’ experience working in livelihood or related field.
- At least 02 years’ experience in NGO project implementation.
- Strong willingness and passion to help vulnerable and disadvantaged in Vietnam.
- Intermediate in English and native Vietnamese-written and spoken. Good communication skills.
- Excellent planning, time management and organizational skills; high level of integrity.
- Comfortable using Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and email.
- Ability to travel frequently to remote areas in varying weather conditions.
- Humble team player; ability to be flexible and adapt.
SPIR in Vietnam is a Christian nonprofit organization. Candidates having working experience in a similar kind of organization will be an advantage.
Please note that Applications will be treated in confidence and cannot be returned, only candidates invited to an interview will be contacted.
To respond to this opportunity, please send your Cover letter and SPIR Application form to email@example.com referencing “Livelihood PC Opportunity” in the subject title. Application Deadline: 31/03/2021.Candidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
30/04/2021Đại sứ quán Hoa Kỳ
16/04/2021Save the Children
20/04/2021GGGI - The Global Green Growth Institute
All year roundGIZ
19/04/2021World Vision International (WVV)