FHI 360 is a nonprofit human development organization dedicated to improving lives in lasting ways by advancing integrated, locally driven solutions. Our staff includes experts in health, education, nutrition, environment, economic development, civil society, gender, youth, research and technology — creating a unique mix of capabilities to address today’s interrelated development challenges. FHI 360 serves more than 70 countries and all U.S. states and territories. We are currently seeking qualified candidates for the position of: M&E Consultant.
FHI 360 seeks a M&E Consultant for The Fleming Fund Country Grant for Vietnam-Tackling Antimicrobial Resistance in Vietnam. The Country Grant is addressing critical gaps in surveillance of antibiotic resistant bacteria in Vietnam. This grant will support implementation of national plans for antimicrobial resistance (AMR) surveillance, and will focus on selected number of AMR surveillance sites. We work closely with local entities that are already involved in AMR surveillance, AMR/Antimicrobial Use (AMU) oversight and improvement activities, local and national Technical Working Groups and national and regional reference laboratories for human and animal health, participating AMR/AMU surveillance sites, and other government and national and international non-government stakeholders, and UN agencies as well as Mott MacDonald, The Fleming Fund Management Agent.
Job Summary / Responsibilities:
This position will be responsible for support to activities related to strengthening the capacity and systems for AMR/AMU surveillance in humans and animals. This position is based in Hanoi with frequent field visits (up to 20 percent) in different parts of Vietnam. Specific responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Together with the Senior M&E Specialist, support the development and updating project M&E Framework and monitoring tool for the Fleming Fund project led by FHI 360 in consortium with PATH, OUCRU, NIHE and NIVR in Vietnam.
- Support initiatives to collate and share data, results, and approaches to stimulate improvement and innovation in the field of AMR/AMC surveillance to reduce the risk of AMR in the country
- Provide technical support in design, planning, implementation, monitoring, data analysis, report preparation and sharing of AMR/AMU surveillance in humans and animals.
- Provide technical support and guidance to the project team on surveillance and M&E-related activities.
- Under the supervision of the Senior Technical Advisor, the M&E Consultant will support the Senior M&E Specialist to improve quality and accountability through a) Provide technical assistance to reference and regional animal and human health laboratories and AMR/AMU surveillance sites to collect, refine and analyze the AMR/AMU surveillance data. b) Share the findings including AMR/AMU trends to national stakeholders and One Health and AMR/AMU TWG quarterly and annually; c) mapping of distribution pathways of antibiotics in humans and animals; d) Conduct supportive supervision and monitoring of, and onsite coaching and mentoring to national and regional human and animal laboratories and AMR/AMU surveillance sites.
- Provide technical assistance to prepare and submit AMR/AMU-related data and report as per the national, regional and global standard and requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree or its International Equivalent in Economics, Education, Environment, Health, Human Development, Information Science, International Development, Social Sciences or Related Field and three years’ experience in managing and conducting epidemiological and/or social scientific research and surveillance in public health
- Experience in standard statistical methods/tools in research and with quantitative and qualitative research method
- Experience in monitoring and evaluation, data analysis and use in public health
- Strong negotiation, coordination, communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluency in English (spoken, written, typing)
- Knowledge and experience of AMR/AMU and disease surveillance and other relevant health programs
- Sensitivity to cultural differences and understanding of the ethical issues surrounding research and surveillance
This job description summarizes the main duties of the job. It neither prescribes nor restricts the exact tasks that may be assigned to carry out these duties.
Part-time basis (up to 20 working hours per week)
How to Apply:
Interested candidates are encouraged to provide their detailed curriculum vitae with a letter of application in English and a completed FHI 360 biodata form (template attached) to firstname.lastname@example.org by COB October 30, 2020.
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
03/01/2021International Crisis Group
31/12/2020Save The Children
15/12/2020Trung tâm Nghiên cứu Môi trường và Cộng đồng ( CECR )
Consultancy Services on Sand and Gravel Extraction/Management Policies, Regulations and Practices in other International River BasinsWWF
Consultant(s) to Conduct Stakeholder and Value Chain Analysis of Sand Value Chain in the Vietnamese Mekong DeltaWWF
11/12/2020CERN - European Organization for Nuclear Research
All year roundWinrock International
11/12/2020World Vision International – Vietnam (WVV)
11/12/2020British Chamber of Commerce Vietnam (BritCham Vietnam)