EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES IN PUBLIC HEALTH
FHI 360 is an international non-governmental organization that, in Vietnam, promotes the health and well-being of the Vietnamese people, particularly vulnerable and marginalized populations. It works with the Vietnam Ministry of Health and other national bodies, as well as provincial and district-level health services to achieve project aims. FHI 360 is currently implementing programs to address HIV prevention, testing, and treatment; combatting trafficking in persons; COVID-19; tuberculosis case finding and treatment; clinical research; anti-microbial resistance; health system strengthening; non-communicable diseases; maternal and child health and nutrition; and diagnostic and laboratory services.
The Meeting Targets and Maintaining Epidemic Control (EpiC) project is a five-year, global project focused on HIV, COVID-19, and combatting trafficking in persons using funding from the President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief and the United States Agency for International Development. EpiC is seeking a qualified and highly motivated Vietnamese national candidate to serve as Monitoring and Evaluation Assistant, based in Hanoi. This position is funded for six months with the possibility of extension.
- Provide technical assistance to improve monitoring and evaluation activities, plans, and data management for government and community partners.
- Perform data quality control activities for HIV outreach and testing program including data collection and ongoing quality checks.
- Support to conduct data quality assessments activities.
- Support data collection, cleaning, and entry efforts to support all EpiC reporting requirements.
- Track l reporting deadlines, work with team and project leadership to ensure all requirements are met.
- Provide administrative and technological support to training activities.
- Support research and knowledge management activities including response to ad hoc requests
- Develop charts that clearly visualize data in Excel, PowerPoint, and/or Power BI.
- Translate content from English to Vietnamese and Vietnamese to English.
- Performs other relevant duties as requested.
Experience and abilities for the position:
- Bachelor’s degree in statistics, medicine, public health or related field, advanced degree preferred.
- Experience working in professional environment, ideally related to public health.
- Knowledge of monitoring and evaluation standards for HIV projects and familiarity with USAID and PEPFAR programs and requirements preferred.
- Computer proficiency in word processing, databases, and spreadsheets with advance skills in at least two of the following programs: SPSS, PowerPoint, Excel, Epi Info, Stata, SQL, and Power BI.
- Organized person with attention to detail and ability to thrive under pressure.
- Ability to work well with teams, implementing agencies and government counterparts.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in both Vietnamese and English.
FHI 360 offers a competitive compensation and excellent benefits.
Interested candidates are invited to visit FHI 360’s career page at https://www.fhi360.org/careers and apply the position ONLINE by November 21, 2022. Selection and interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis and candidates are encouraged to apply as soon as possible.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.Kênh kiến thức kỹ năng, phát triển bản thân, hướng nghiệp, blog nhân sự
05/12/2022USAID Learns - Social Impact
04/12/2022USAID Learns - Social Impact
30/11/2022USAID Learns - Social Impact