EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES IN PUBLIC HEALTH
FHI 360 is an international non-governmental organization that, in Vietnam, promotes the health and well-being of the Vietnamese people, particularly vulnerable and marginalized populations. It works with the Vietnam Ministry of Health and other national bodies, as well as provincial and district-level health services to achieve project aims. FHI 360 is currently implementing programs to address HIV prevention, testing, and treatment, TB case finding and treatment, clinical research, anti-microbial resistance, health system strengthening, maternal and child health and nutrition, diagnostics and laboratory services.
We are currently seeking a qualified and highly motivated Vietnamese national candidate to serve as Monitoring and Evaluation Assistant, Strategic Information for the USAID Meeting Targets and Maintaining Epidemic Control (EpiC) project, based in Hanoi. Current position will be funded through September 2021 with possibility for extension based on funding.
- Provide technical assistance to improve monitoring and evaluation (M&E) activities, plans, and data management for government and community partners.
- Perform data quality control activities for HIV outreach and testing program including data collection and ongoing quality checks.
- Support to conduct data quality assessments (DQA) activities.
- Support data collection, cleaning, and entry efforts to support all EpiC reporting requirements.
- Collect and manage all EpiC reporting deadlines, work with team and project leadership to ensure all requirements are met.
- Provide administrative and technological support to facilitate training activities, both in-person and virtual.
- Support research and knowledge management activities including response to ad hoc requests
- Develop charts that clearly visualize data in Excel, PowerPoint, and/or Power BI.
- Translate content from English to Vietnamese and Vietnamese to English for the Strategic Information team.
- Performs other relevant duties as requested.
Experience and abilities for the position:
- Bachelor’s degree in statistics, medicine, public health or related field, advanced degree preferred.
- At least 2 years of experience working in professional environment, ideally related to public health.
- Knowledge of monitoring and evaluation standards for HIV projects and familiarity with USAID and PEPFAR programs and requirements preferred.
- Computer proficiency in word processing, databases and spreadsheets with advance skills in at least three of the following programs: SPSS, PowerPoint, Excel, Epi Info, Stata, SQL, and Power BI.
- Highly responsible, organized person with attention to details and able to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work well with teams, implementing agencies and government counterparts.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in both Vietnamese and English.
FHI 360 offers a competitive compensation and excellent benefits.
Interested candidates are invited to visit FHI 360’s career page HERE and apply the position ONLINE by May 12, 2021. Selection and interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis and candidates are encouraged to apply as soon as possible.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.Candidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position Du lịch nhật bản, hướng dẫn du lịch Nhật và đánh giá địa điểm Nhật Bản Japan travel news, japan travel guides, japan holiday destinations and japan reviews
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
31/05/2021Save the Children
10/06/2021USAID Saving Species Project
17/05/2021The U.S Embassy