Monitoring and Evaluation Expert (m/f/d) Enhancing Economic Governance Facility Asia
- Assignment period:01/01/2022 - 12/31/2026
- Type of employment:full-time
- Application deadline:06/25/2021
Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH is a service enterprise for development cooperation with international operations and global experience. Owned by the Federal Republic of Germany, the organisation operates as a private-sector enterprise with a development policy mandate: to make sustainable improvements to the living conditions of people in the countries we operate in. The organisation’s business area - GIZ International Services - is the vehicle for offering GIZ’s services to international clients.
Currently, GIZ International Services is preparing to bid for the EU-funded project “Enhancing Economic Governance Facility Asia, Viet Nam”
The overall objective of this contract is to contribute to poverty alleviation and sustainable growth in Viet Nam, by strengthening economic governance.
A strengthened socio-economic planning system, an improved doing business environment and an enhanced tax environment create strong foundation for economic growth while enable broadened tax base and mobilization of private investment for further development. A stronger budget planning and execution system, including public investment and public procurement system, will enable more effective and efficient collection and allocation of public resources, thereby reinforcing macroeconomic stability.
Expected results to be achieved
Strengthened planning management Improved doing business environment Improved public investment management Strengthened public procurement system
The KE will be in charge of following up on all the streams of the project and ensure that confidence with the beneficiaries is built and maintaine.
Qualifications and skills
- A master’s or master equivalent degree in a relevant discipline. Alternatively, a bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline and at least 5 years of professional experience in addition to the minimum required general experience;
- Fluency in English
General professional experience
- At least 7/10 years of professional experience in areas directly relevant to monitoring and evaluation systems;
Specific professional experience
- Relevant experience in developing and implementing monitoring and evaluation systems, preferably in Asian countries;
- Relevant professional experience covering formulation, implementation and evaluation of policies, programmes or projects in areas related to business environment reforms and/or trade facilitation;
- Experience in Vietnam and South East Asia will be an asset;
- Experience with TA e-governance projects will be an asset, application of EU procedures will be an asset.
Please note that the European Union has not yet published the detailed Terms of Reference for this project. Therefore, location, start date and duration of the assignment as well as tasks and requirements may be subject to change.
Please understand that we can accept and process applications in principle only, via our E-recruiting system. Following the confirmation of your successful application, kindly check your spam / junk mail folder on a regular basis, since some providers classify emails from our recruiting system as spam.
GIZ would like to increase the proportion of employees with disabilities, both in Germany and abroad. Applications from persons with disabilities are most welcome.
Please send us an updated CV in EuropeAid format in English.Candidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position Du lịch nhật bản, hướng dẫn du lịch Nhật và đánh giá địa điểm Nhật Bản Japan travel news, japan travel guides, japan holiday destinations and japan reviews
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
30/06/2021USAID Learns - Social Impact
Request for Proposals: Demonstrating Battery Energy Storage System in the Commercial and Industrial SectorDAI