Samaritan’s Purse International Relief (SPIR) is a Christian nonprofit organization providing aid to hurting people around the world. Since 1996, SPIR has been operating in Vietnam and developing strong relationships with partners to conduct projects in six sectors livelihood, health, education, protection, relief and WASH.
SPIR Vietnam’s projects are being implemented in Hanoi, Quang Nam, the center province, Tra Vinh, the south province of Vietnam and across the northern provinces of Lao Cai, Yen Bai and Lai Chau where the majority of people are from ethnic minority groups, often the most vulnerable or marginalized sections of the population.
We are now seeking highly qualified candidate for the following position:
Position Title: Monitoring and Evaluation Manager/Technical Lead Grade: Senior Program Position Duration: From hiring date to March 31, 2022 with possibility of extension based on performance and funding Duty Station: Hanoi or HCMC with frequent travel to project locations Reports To: Program Development Manager
The Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) Manager will catalyze lasting impact in Vietnamese underserved communities by ensuring high-quality result-based projects. Reporting to the Program Development Manager, this position manages and report project data in line with SPIR M&E requirements and ensure M&E system compliance within the country office. This position will also support the country leadership by tracking strategic targets, impact evaluation, and programmatic recommendations.
This is both a very technical and highly interpersonal role. It requires extensive interaction with data and team members responsible for implementing project. Therefore, the successful applicant will have attention to detail and be highly analytical, as well as able to train and strategize well with others. Additional responsibilities include supporting with internal and external proposals, reporting, and documentation.
- Project Monitoring and Evaluation:
- Assist project staff to collect, validate, synthesize, and update data in internal monitoring system. Ensure compliance with internal M&E requirements.
- Assist Project Managers to develop Monitoring and Evaluation for Learning and Accountability (MEAL) plans. Review and verify data to maintain high level of integrity.
- Provide country leadership with intelligence on strategic program evaluation.
- Ensure high level of integrity with project data at all levels, throughout the project cycle.
- Conduct Evaluation/Review events for projects, activities, and internal procedures/processes.
- Capacity Building:
- Manage and develop internal M&E systems.
- Create tools such as questionnaire, survey, interview, tests, etc. to evaluate programing results.
- Train project staff on M&E knowledge, tools, and skills.
- Project Identification and Design:
- Support the project teams with needs assessment and proposal development.
- Assist project teams to prepare routine reports.
- Prepare department, portfolio, and government reports.
- Capacity Building:
- Create M&E tools such as questionnaire, survey, interview, tests, etc. for project staff to evaluate programing effectiveness.
- Train project staff on M&E knowledge, tools, and methodology.
- Train project staff to access and use M&E Systems.
- Other Responsibilities:
- Work Environment: Nurture a positive work environment and foster a commitment to SPIR values and ethics.
- Team spirit: SPIR works as a team to carry out programming and additional responsibilities will be assigned as needed.
- Leadership: Serving in a leadership position and coordinates with international partners.
- Bachelor’s Degree in data science, accounting, or associated field
- At least 05 year experience working with data management.
- Strong willingness and passion to see help poor and disadvantaged in Vietnam.
- Experience with capacity building training.
- Experience with humanitarian work, NGOs, and non-profit organizations preferred, but not required.
- Fluency in English and Vietnamese-written and spoken. Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent analytical, time management and organizational skills; high level of integrity.
- Demonstrated ability to utilize data to contribute to organizational goals and objectives.
- Humble team player; ability to be flexible and adapt, maturity
- Comfortable using Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and email.
- Ability to travel frequently to remote villages in varying weather conditions.
SPIR in Vietnam is a Christian nonprofit organization. Candidates having working experience in a similar kind of organization will be an advantage.
Please note that Applications will be treated in confidence and cannot be returned, only candidates invited to an interview will be contacted.
To respond to this opportunity, please send your Cover letter and SPIR Application form (as attached) to email@example.com referencing “M&E Manager/Technical Lead Opportunity” in the subject title. Application Deadline: 25 March, 2021Candidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
03/05/2021Làng trẻ em SOS Việt Nam
08/05/2021The U.S. Embassy
26/04/2021U.S. Consulate General in Ho Chi Minh City
30/04/2021Good Neighbors (GNI)
30/06/2021Green Climate Fund
06/05/2021Embassy of the Republic of Korea in Vietnam