TITLE: Monitoring, Evaluation, Research and Learning (MERL) Director
REPORTS TO: Chief of Party
LOCATIONS: Hanoi, Vietnam
FHI 360 is a nonprofit human development organization dedicated to improving lives in lasting ways by advancing integrated, locally driven solutions. Our staff includes experts in Health, Education, Nutrition, Environment, Economic Development, Civil Society, Gender, Youth, Research and Technology– creating a unique mix of capabilities to address today’s interrelated development challenges. FHI 360 serves more than 60 countries, all 50 U.S. states and all U.S. territories.
We are currently seeking qualified candidates for the position of Monitoring, Evaluation, Research and Learning (MERL) Director for an anticipated multiyear USAID Vietnam: New Combatting Widlife Trafficking Activity. The purpose of the activity is to reduce consumer demand for and consumption of illegal wildlife and wildlife products, strengthening wildlife law enforcement and prosecution, and improving and harmonizing the legal framework for wildlife crime.
This position is subject to project award, funding, and USAID approval.
The Monitoring, Evaluation, Research and Learning (MERL) Director will oversee all aspects of monitoring, evaluation, research and learning of the project. S/he will be responsible for the design and implementation of monitoring and evaluation systems and for communicating the outcomes to stakeholders at multiple levels. S/he will also be responsible for developing and overseeing the implemenation of a learning agenda.
- Lead and ensure the quality of all monitoring and evaluation and knowledge management components of the project
- Produce project monitoring, evaluation and learning plan and oversee its implementation, including the collection, reporting and analysis of data and information on project activities
- Secure timely, complete and accurate reporting from in-country partners
- Coordinate and ensure quality of all project reports and deliverables and learning products
- Monitor and evaluate progress towards meeting annual work plan objectives, adapt and implement tools and techniques to improve the quality and use of data for decision making and ensure data use for project improvement
- Assist the Chief of Party in the preparation of annual workplans plans and budgets
- Compile information on lessons learned and expertise within and outside the project
- Participate on behalf of the project in appropriate technical meetings and conferences for knowledge dissemination
- Maintain a dialogue and M&E technical exchange with APRO counterparts and technical staff of implementing partners
- Masters’ degree in statistics, natural resources management, wildlife conservation, biodiversity conservation, environmental law, public policy, international development, or a related field
- At least 8 years of relevant work experience in monitoring and evaluation in developing countries with USAID projects.
- Experience developing M&E plans for wildlife conservation, biodiversity conservation, environment, or natural resource management programs highly preferred.
- Familiarity with USAID reporting requirements and indicators in the natural resource management and environment sectors (preferred).
- Demonstrated research experience and skills, complemented by experience in collaborating with varying types of partners.
- Demonstrated ability to articulate technical information clearly and effectively and adjust indicator selection and targets as part of adaptive programming.
- Must have extensive knowledge in collaboration, learning, and adapting concepts for health projects.
- Strong interpersonal, writing, and oral presentation skills in English and Vietnamese required, strong teamwork and effective cross-cultural interpersonal skills.
How to Apply:
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
06/12/2020The Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB)
02/12/2020Làng Trẻ SOS Việt Nam
03/12/2020The Hinrich Foundation
04/12/2020The Vietnam Foundation
03/12/2020World Vision Vietnam (WVV)
24/12/2020The National Institute of Genetics
07/01/2021World Bank Group
02/12/2020Department of Operational Support (DOS)
07/12/2020Office of the United Nations Ombudsman and Mediation Services (UNOMS)
15/12/2020International Labour Organization (ILO)
14/12/2020World Bank Group
11/12/2020International Finance Corporation (IFC)