We are currently seeking qualified candidates for the position of Monitoring, Evaluation, Research and Learning (MERL) Specialist for an anticipated multiyear USAID Vietnam: New Combatting Wildlife Trafficking Activity The purpose of the activity is to reduce consumer demand for and consumption of illegal wildlife and wildlife products, strengthening wildlife law enforcement and prosecution, and improving and harmonizing the legal framework for wildlife crime.
This position is subject to project award, funding, and USAID approval.
- Full time
- Requisition – 2020202003
The Monitoring, Evaluation, Research and Learning (MERL) Specialist will oversee all aspects of monitoring, evaluation, research and learning of the project. S/he will be responsible for the design and implementation of monitoring and evaluation systems and for communicating the outcomes to stakeholders at multiple levels. S/he will also be responsible for developing and overseeing the implementation of a learning agenda.
- Lead and ensure the quality of all monitoring and evaluation and knowledge management components of the project.
- Produce project monitoring, evaluation and learning plan and oversee its implementation, including the collection, reporting and analysis of data and information on project activities.
- Secure timely, complete and accurate reporting from in-country partners
- Coordinate and ensure quality of all project reports and deliverables and learning products.
- Monitor and evaluate progress towards meeting annual work plan objectives, adapt and implement tools and techniques to improve the quality and use of data for decision making and ensure data use for project improvement.
- Assist the Chief of Party in the preparation of annual workplans plans and budgets.
- Compile information on lessons learned and expertise within and outside the project.
- Participate on behalf of the project in appropriate technical meetings and conferences for knowledge dissemination.
- Maintain a dialogue and M&E technical exchange with APRO counterparts and technical staff of implementing partners.
- Bachelor’s degree required; however a Masters’ degree in statistics, natural resources management, wildlife conservation, biodiversity conservation, environmental law, public policy, international development, , or a related field strongly preferred.
- At least 8 years of relevant work experience in monitoring and evaluation in developing countries with USAID projects.
- Experience developing M&E plans for wildlife conservation, biodiversity conservation, environment, or natural resource management programs highly preferred.
- Familiarity with USAID reporting requirements and indicators in the natural resource management and environment sectors (preferred).
- Demonstrated research experience and skills, complemented by experience in collaborating with varying types of partners.
- Demonstrated ability to articulate technical information clearly and effectively and adjust indicator selection and targets as part of adaptive programming.
- Must have extensive knowledge in collaboration, learning, and adapting concepts for health projects.
- Strong interpersonal, writing, and oral presentation skills in English and Vietnamese required, strong teamwork and effective cross-cultural interpersonal skills.
How to Apply:
Please apply no later than 30 Nov 2020.
This job posting summarizes the main duties of the job. It neither prescribes nor restricts the exact tasks that may be assigned to carry out these duties. This document should not be construed in any way to represent a contract of employment. Management reserves the right to review and revise this document at any time.
FHI 360 is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer whereby we do not engage in practices that discriminate against any person employed or seeking employment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national or ethnic origin, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
FHI 360 fosters the strength and health of its workforce through a competitive benefits package, professional development and policies and programs that support a healthy work/life balance. Join our global workforce to make a positive difference for others — and yourself.Candidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
Supplier for Development of Gender Responsive Tool to Assess Creative Innovation, Value Chain Connections and Financial Capacity of SMEsUN Women
15/03/2021Trung tâm Nghiên cứu Môi trường và Cộng đồng (CECR)
Consultants to Conduct Research on the Feasibility of the Sustainable Service Delivery Model to Support Persons with DisabilitiesCSIP
14/03/2021Good Neighbors (GNI)