UN Women Viet Nam is seeking a National consultant on Women, Peace and Security to support programme development during the inception phase of the five-year regional programme Empowering women for sustainable peace: preventing violence and promoting social cohesion in ASEAN (2020-2025).TOR reference number: TOR-VNM-2021-013. Please refer to this number in the application email Title: National consultant on Women, Peace and Security Purpose: Programme development during the inception phase of the five-year regional programme Empowering women for sustainable peace: preventing violence and promoting social cohesion in ASEAN (2020-2025) to develop a detailed work plan and identify key strategic entry points, including project activities, timeline, budget in close consultation with national and local stakeholders and UN Women Viet Nam Contractual period: From 1 March 2021 to 30 September 2021 (with the technical and stakeholder meeting in Hanoi) Contract supervision: Regional Gender and Governance Specialist and Programme Specialist - UN Women Viet Nam Office Application deadline: 24 Feb 2021
Interested applicants are invited to submit the following documents/information (in PDF format) to demonstrate their qualifications:
- Application letter explaining your interest in the consultancy and why you are the most suited candidate for this position
- A technical proposal outlining the overall approach to the work plan and stakeholder engagement during the 6-month inception phase of the ASEAN-WPS programme (approximately 2-3 standard A4 pages)
- Updated CV, including professional reference.
- Personal History Form (P11). The P11 Form can be downloaded HERE.
- Financial proposal specifying the total lump sum amount (breakdown of the daily professional fee in local currency and proposed number of working days). The candidate does not to include the travelling cost as UN Women will follow the EU-UN cost norms
Deadline for Application: 24 Feb 2021
Completed applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
30/09/2021ASEAN Youth Organization
15/08/2021Tổ chức Đại học Pháp ngữ (AUF)
23/08/2021Save the Children
12/08/2021USAID Learns/Social Impact
08/08/2021Save the Children