As a federal enterprise, the Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH supports the German Government in achieving its objectives in the field of international cooperation for sustainable development. We work in a variety of fields and support our cooperation partners in designing strategies and meeting their policy goals. GIZ Viet Nam is currently engaged in three priority areas: 1) Vocational training; 2) Environmental policy and sustainable natural resource use; 3) Energy. For further information please visit our website: www.giz.de/viet-nam.
The Mekong Delta Climate Resilience Programme (MCRP) (2019-2021) is a development program that is funded by the governments of Viet Nam and Germany and implemented by the Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ). Its objective is to support the Vietnamese authorities on their path for sustainable development of the Mekong Delta through the climate-resilient management of natural resources along the coast. MCRP will focus on three working areas:
(1) Governance support for national level and 13 Mekong Delta provinces: Support the establishment of an institutional framework for regional coordination in the Mekong Delta
(2) Investment policy for national level and 13 Mekong Delta provinces: Support the improvement of investment planning and coordination for a climate-resilient and gender-sensitive land and water use management incl. coastal protection for the Mekong Delta
(3) Technology and Solutions for seven coastal provinces and An Giang province of the Mekong Delta to intensify the use of innovative and climate-adapted technologies and solutions.
MCRP has a comprehensive work plan focused on three key areas: land-use and agriculture, water and regional coordination in the Mekong Delta. To effectively carry out activities for regional coordination and agriculture additional human resources are required.
The Program is looking for 1 local qualified candidate to fill the following position:
Duty station: 37 Le Dai Hanh, Hanoi (Ministry of Construction)
Duration: for 6 months
The Administrative Intern will learn & practice by assisting the project staff in different activities in terms of administration:
- Support reception function for GIZ-MCRP Office in Ministry of Construction (MoC)
- Assist operation function for telephone network to ensure the smooth operation of the office: answers, reviews, forwards and/or takes calls
- Support to set up meetings in GIZ-MCRP Office in MoC
- Assist to manage incoming and outgoing correspondences (post, fax, mails)
- Photocopies and scans documents as needed
- Support for project teams in logistic services (workshops, meetings, etc.)
- Assist in translating short documents and filing document.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Vietnamese nationality
- Currently undertaking postgraduate/bachelor studies in business administration, social science or related areas.
- Independent and well-organized with good communication skills
- Able to work under pressure and handle multi-tasks
- Customer-oriented and strong sense of responsibility
- Familiar with PC applications
- Having IT knowledge and German are a plus
- Experiences in an intercultural and multi-lingual context gained by way of internships and/or academic exchanges. Experiences in foreign countries are an asset.
- Good command of spoken and written English
- The internship requires university enrolment or the finalization of your degree no longer than six months ago upon commencement of the internship.
The successful candidate is entitled to a monthly allowance, 24/7 accident insurance and enjoys professional and dynamic working conditions as well as good policies of training and development. The intern will be provided with facilities needed to carry out his/her tasks.
Interested qualified candidates are invited to send their CV and certificates in English by email to address: email@example.com before 9th April 2021.
Note: Please state “Application for Internship – MCRP based in MoC” in the subject line. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted after the deadline. Telephone contact is not encouraged.
24/10/2021Preferred by Nature,
30/10/2021Mekong River Commission (MRC)
29/10/2021Mekong River Commission (MRC)
Consultant for Data Analysis for the project “Strengthening access to online skills training for young workers in Viet NamIOM
22/10/2021Friedrich Naumann Foundation for Freedom (FNF)
24/10/2021Save Vietnam's WIldlife
All year roundMCNV
25/10/2021Faro Recruitment Vietnam
12/12/2021Faro Recruitment Vietnam
Consultancy to Study the Feasibility and Create a “Turnkey” Bakery Business Concept for Young EntrepreneursIECD
25/10/2021Trung tâm Nghiên cứu và Ứng dụng Khoa học về Giới – Gia đình – Phụ nữ và Vị thành niên (CSAGA)