Who we are
GIZ supports the German Government in achieving its objectives in the field of international cooperation for sustainable development. We work in a variety of fields and support our cooperation partners in designing strategies and meeting their policy goals. GIZ Vietnam has targeted Energy as a priority area, which is being handled by the Energy Support Programme, Together with the Ministry of Industry and Trade we are working on developing markets for solar power, wind power, bioenergy, energy access, energy efficiency and smart grids.
Currently the Energy Support Programme is adding a new project to its 10-project portfolio, that aims at combining clean energy and agriculture. The idea is to create new space for solar power, shade crops when needed, and create a significant income increase for fames. The project is called Agri-Photovoltaics for rural areas in Vietnam.
We are looking for a national intern (He/She/They) to engage in the portfolio management of our Energy Support Programme a Well the development and implementation of our Agri-Photovoltaics project.
The project is looking for a Vietnamese Student/newly graduated Student to fulfill the following position
Duty station: Hanoi, Vietnam (partly remote possible)
Duration: 06 months, starting from March 2022, Full time
What you get insights on
- Developing the Agri-Photovoltaics project to be commissioned by the German Government
- Creating a new solar market segment in Vietnam
- Policy making with the government
- The Vietnamese and international Energy Transition
What you will work on together with us
- Support the portfolio management of over 10 energy projects and all supporting processes
- Independently take on research tasks on energy policy, agriculture, or business models
- Support project management with Gantt charts, workplans & MS planner
- Support the Project- and Portfolio Management on ad-hoc tasks and digitalization
What we need
- Proven interest in renewable energy, agncukure, business, Or polic
- Good research, data collection and analysis Skiis
- Vietnamese working permit or nationality
- Enrollment in a university today or not longer than six months ago
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English and Vietnamese
- MS Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
What you will get
Close mentoring, quick learning curve in an international work environment, opportunities to travel with coverage of all costs and a monthly allowance (5.500.000 VND gross). A junior project officer job may follow.
Please send your CV & cover letter (up to 1 page each) to email@example.com before 10th of March 2022.
The fulltime internship is expected to start ASAP and last for 6 months.
Note: Please state “Application for the Internship - Project Management” in the subject line. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted after the deadline. Telephone contact is not encouraged.
20/05/2022Save the Children
23/05/2022HelpAge International tại Việt Nam
24/05/2022Save the Children
25/05/2022Save the Children
20/05/2022Save the Children
25/05/2022Trung tâm Nghiên cứu Môi trường và Cộng đồng
23/05/2022The VinaCapital Foundation (VCF)
15/06/2022Embassy of Denmark in Vietnam
20/05/2022Fauna & Flora International
19/05/2022The Alliance of Bioversity International and CIAT