Samaritan’s Purse International Relief (SPIR) is a Christian nonprofit organization providing aid to hurting people around the world. Since 1996, SPIR has been operating in Vietnam and developing strong relationships with partners to conduct projects in 6 sectors livelihood, health, education, protection, relief and WASH.
SPIR Vietnam’s projects are being implemented in Hanoi, Quang Nam, the center province, Tra Vinh, the south province of Vietnam and across the northern provinces of Lao Cai, Yen Bai and Lai Chau where the majority of people are from ethnic minority groups, often the most vulnerable or marginalized sections of the population.
We are now seeking highly qualified candidate for the following position:
Position Title: National Intern for Finance & Program Department Position Duration: 06 months (4 full days per week), from February to August 2021 Duty Station: Hanoi, SPIR Office Reports To: Finance Coordinator and Programs Development Manager
The Intern is responsible for assisting the Finance department and Program department in the Samaritan’s Purse Vietnam (SPIR) office.
- Assist recording financial transactions for SPIR Vietnam as directed by the Finance officer and Finance coordinator (includes vouchers, FERs, Cash Advances, transfers, etc.)
- Assist keeping detailed and accurate records for assigned SPIR Vietnam financial transactions in an organized and professional manner
- Assist scanning and organizing monthly financial files onto Samaritan’s Purse approved digital scanning software
- Other duties as assigned by the Finance Coordinator
- Compile partner receipts into internal forms (Partner receipt checking)
- Help with FER receipts prep
- Compile and survey data entry
- Procurement for small activity purchases
- Other duties as assigned by the Programs Development Manager
- Fresh graduate or senior from college/university;
- Bachelor’s Degree from a college/university or institute in a relevant area of study such as finance, business, statistics, project management, or related field is an advantage.
- Fluency in Vietnamese including writing, reading and speaking is required.
- Good knowledge of English is required.
- Good planning, time management and organizational skills; high level of integrity.
- Good communication and teamwork skills.
- Must be comfortable using Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and email.
SPIR in Vietnam is a Christian nonprofit organization. Candidates having working experience in a similar kind of organization will be an advantage.
Please note that Applications will be treated in confidence and cannot be returned, only candidates invited to an interview will be contacted.
To respond to this opportunity, please send your Cover letter and SPIR Application form (as attached) to firstname.lastname@example.org referencing “Finance and Programs Intern Opportunity” in the subject title. Application Deadline: 28 February, 2021.Candidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position Du lịch nhật bản, hướng dẫn du lịch Nhật và đánh giá địa điểm Nhật Bản Japan travel news, japan travel guides, japan holiday destinations and japan reviews
05/08/2021Action on Poverty in Vietnam
15/08/2021Action on Poverty in Vietnam
01/08/2021Catholic Relief Services
08/08/2021NGO Climate Change Working Group (CCWG))
06/08/2021NGO Climate Change Working Group (CCWG)
01/08/2021Management and Sustainable Development Institute
10/08/2021U.S. Embassy in Hanoi
Asia for Animals Coalition Assistant - Farm Animals / Animals Asia Animal Welfare Assistant – Farm AnimalsAnimals Asia
15/08/2021Cục Y tế dự phòng
30/07/2021Save the Children
08/08/2021Action On Poverty