The European Union funded project “Technical Assistance for the ARISE+ Programme in Vietnam”, of which this assignment is a part, aims at providing technical assistance to the Vietnamese Government to maximise Viet Nam’s benefits from preferential trade regimes, with a focus on regional agreements and the EU-Viet Nam Free Trade Agreement (FTA) and the Investment Protection Agreement (IPA).
Job Title: Office Manager/Accountant
Reporting to: Team Leader Nationality Vietnamese
Indicative Starting date: November / December 2020
Travel: No travel required Indicative
Duration of the assignment: 37 months
Type of Contract: 12 months fixed term contract upon successful completion of a 2- month probation period;
Objective of the assignment: The Office Manager / Accountant will be responsible for the general operation of the office and management of local project expenses.
Support for the day-to-day office management and financial management, including the following:
- General organisation and management of the project office;
- Coordinating appointments and meetings, greeting visitors and answering phone calls;
- Procuring office supplies and equipment and maintaining proper stock levels;
- Finance and accounting of local project expenses in cooperation with headquarters, including planning, reporting and making payments to vendors and suppliers;
- Provide practical support to the Project Team and facilitate logistics, including coordinating domestic travel (flight, hotel, etc.);
- Other secretarial functions to support the Project Team;
- Data management;
- Provide support to the organisation of project events;
- Translation and interpretation from Vietnamese-English and English-Vietnamese (both oral and written); Allocate time to the project flexibly upon Project Team request and in relation to the needs of the Project;
- Other tasks as assigned by the project Team Leader.
Education and Training Background: A bachelor’s degree or equivalent, preferably in accounting or finance;
- At least 3 years of professional experience working as an Office Manager/Finance Officer;
- Demonstrated experience with financial management and procurement, accounting and travel logistics;
- Experience in working in an international/multi-cultural environment is a strong asset;
- Excellent oral and writing skills in English and Vietnamese;
- Excellent computer skills, including an advanced level of MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint);
- Experience in working with EU-funded projects or with other major international donors-funded projects is a strong asset.
Languages: Fluency in Vietnamese and English.
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in this job opportunity, please send the following to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Your CV with a cover letter
- Your references (if any)
- Your Gross salary expectation
All applications must be received by 27.11.2020 at 17:00 Vietnam time.
NB: due to the high number of expected applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Employment offers are subject to successful clearance of pre-employment checks.
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
15/12/2020United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)
14/12/2020Center for Education Promotion and Empowerment of Women – CEPEW
15/12/2020World Food Programme (WFP)
29/11/2020Trường Dạy Tiếng Anh và Dạy Nghề Thăng Long
30/11/2020World Wildlife Fund (WWF) - Vietnam