As a federal enterprise, the Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH supports the German Government in achieving its objectives in the field of international cooperation for sustainable development. On behalf of the German Government, GIZ currently provides advisory services to the Government of Viet Nam in three priority areas: Vocational training, Environmental policy and sustainable use of natural resources, and Energy. For further information, please visit www.giz.de/viet-nam.
The GIZ country office in Hanoi is providing the administrative, human resources (HR), contractual and accounting services to the projects implemented by GIZ in Viet Nam.
The Contract and Procurement & Finance and Accounting (CPFA) section/country office is looking for a qualified national candidate to fill the position:
Officer/ Contract and Procurement
Duty station: Hanoi, Vietnam
Duration: 1 year, start as soon as possible (with possible extension)
- Provision of advisory services to other sections/projects/programs with regard to Contract & Procurement themes
- Preparation and conclusion of service and work contracts with service providers for GIZ Office and project/ programs in accordance with GIZ rules and regulation
- Procurement of materials and equipment and conclusion of orders/supply contracts with suppliers for the GIZ office and projects/programmes in accordance with GIZ rules and regulation
- University degree in Business Administration, Economics, Accounting, Finance or equivalent
- At least 5 years’ professional experience in the area of contract management and procurement in similar organisations like GIZ.
- Knowledge about P+R in the field of contract management & procurement would be an advantage
- Knowledge in SAP would be an advantage
- Very good working knowledge of computer applications (e.g. MS Office)
- Fluent in English (both orally and in writing). Good knowledge of German would be an advantage
- Ability to work both independently and in team under high work pressure
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
Successful candidates will enjoy good working conditions in a friendly and creative working environment, open corporate culture, competitive benefits and compensation, and good training and professional development possibilities.
Interested qualified candidates are invited to send the GIZ Application form in English, copies of relevant certificates and references, either by email (to firstname.lastname@example.org) or by post (to GIZ Office Hanoi, 6th Floor Hanoi Towers, 49 Hai Ba Trung Street, Hanoi, Vietnam), before 13th June 2021.
Note: Please state in the subject line or on the envelope the followings: Application for position of Officer/Contract and Procurement at GIZ Office Hanoi.
Short-listed candidates will be contacted within 4 weeks after the deadline. Telephone contact is not encouraged.
GIZ – YOUR PARTNER FOR A BETTER FUTURECandidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position Du lịch nhật bản, hướng dẫn du lịch Nhật và đánh giá địa điểm Nhật Bản Japan travel news, japan travel guides, japan holiday destinations and japan reviews
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
22/06/2021The World Bank