Request for Proposal (RFP)
|Solicitation Title:||Organizational and Team Building Consultant|
|Project Number (Top Level Only)||102533|
|Submit Proposal and Questions to:||ProcurementVietnam@fhi360.org|
|Date of Issue of RFP:||9 July 2021|
|Date Proposal Due:||16 July 2021|
|Approximate Date Consultant Contract Issued to Successful Candidate(s):||15 August 2021|
|Contract end date||Based on proposal|
|Method of Submittal:|
|Respond via e-mail by close of business on 16 July with attached documents in MS Word or PDF format. The vendor agrees to hold the prices in its offer for the duration of the assignment.|
FHI 360 is a non-profit human development organization dedicated to improving lives in lasting ways by advancing integrated, locally driven solutions. Our staff includes experts in health, education, nutrition, environment, economic development, civil society, gender, youth, research and technology; creating a unique mix of capabilities to address today's interrelated development challenges. FHI 360 serves more than 60 countries, all 50 U.S. states and all U.S. territories.
The Meeting Targets and Maintaining Epidemic Control (EpiC) is a five-year, global project funded by the U.S. President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR) and the United States Agency for International Development (USAID). EpiC Vietnam’s goal is to deliver efficient, affordable, results-based technical assistance and direct services while closing remaining gaps in Vietnam’s efforts to meet HIV epidemic control targets and address the global COVID-19 pandemic. EpiC also has works to combat trafficking in persons in Vietnam. In the past year, the FHI 360 EpiC Project Team has gone through several changes including a restructure and change in staffing in preparation for new strategic directions under PEPFAR.
We are seeking a qualified individual/firm to design and facilitate a package organizational strengthening and team-building sessions for our EpiC staff in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City.
Scope of Work
The qualified individual/firm is expected to design and facilitate a multi-month, multi-step package to strengthen the EpiC team’s ability to work effectively and communicate together. The proposed plan should include team and individual capacity building aimed at strengthening the project’s organizational culture and ability to work together to meet goals. EpiC seeks a consultant that can help each individual build on their strengths, understand how their strengths and weaknesses support the team, and develop strategies for greater team identity, communication, and collaboration. EpiC envisions this work taking place over a series of meetings/team retreats with a duration of four to six months, however applicants are open to suggest a different duration or approach based on their assessment of needs.
The current EpiC team fluctuates between 27 and 30 members, including five to seven team members in Ho Chi Minh City, with the remainder in Hanoi.
The contract is expected to start from 1 September 2021 until the work proposed by the contractor is completed.
- Individual assessments of workplace style or strengths (30).
- Coaching sessions with team members (at least one per staff member).
- In-person team building sessions. The number and agenda for those sessions should be proposed by the applicant to meet the articulated goal of the project.
Timetable and Address for Submission
Proposals are due no later than close of business on 16 July 2021. Required documentation listed below must be e-mailed to ProcurementVietnam@fhi360.org.
The proposal must include the following items:
- A detailed outline of approach, including session schedule, agendas, core concepts, and expected outcomes for each session and the entire proposed approach.
- A professional portfolio that includes the individual/firm profile and demonstration of successful performance of previous work like the requirements in this RFP.
- A list of references from organizations that benefited from a similar scope of work.
- An alternative plan to engage both teams in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City if travel is restricted due to COVID-19.
- Documentation of legal registration (for firms).
- A detailed price offer (including VAT if applicable) in Vietnam Dong (VND).
Proposed approach, relevant experience, professional portfolio, references.
FHI 360 Disclaimers
- FHI 360 may perform a background check on any selected vendor.
- FHI 360 may cancel the solicitation and not award
- FHI 360 may reject any or all responses received
- Issuance of the solicitation does not constitute an award commitment by FHI 360
- FHI 360 reserves the right to disqualify any offer based on failure of the offeror to follow solicitation instructions
- FHI 360 will not compensate any offeror for responding to solicitation
- FHI 360 reserves the right to issue award based on initial evaluation of offers without further discussion
- FHI 360 may choose to award only part of the activities in the solicitation, or issue multiple awards based on the solicitation activities
- FHI 360 reserves the right to waive minor proposal deficiencies that can be corrected prior to award determination to promote competition FHI 360’s supplier terms and conditions can be found here while our consultant terms and conditions can be found here
Post date: 30/07/2021Friedrich Naumann Foundation GGGI
01/08/2021Catholic Relief Services
08/08/2021NGO Climate Change Working Group (CCWG))
06/08/2021NGO Climate Change Working Group (CCWG)
01/08/2021Management and Sustainable Development Institute
10/08/2021U.S. Embassy in Hanoi
Asia for Animals Coalition Assistant - Farm Animals / Animals Asia Animal Welfare Assistant – Farm AnimalsAnimals Asia
15/08/2021Cục Y tế dự phòng
30/07/2021Save the Children
08/08/2021Action On Poverty
National Experts to develop the regulations on environmental industry in the Guiding Decree to the Law on Environmental Protection 2020 in Viet NamHanns Seidel Foundation
International Expert to develop the regulations on environmental industry in the Guiding Decree to the Law on Environmental Protection 2020 in Viet NamHanns Seidel Foundation