POLICY MANAGER - PHARMA GROUP
Pharma Group (PG) represents the voice of the international research-based pharmaceutical industry in Vietnam. Pharma Group currently has 23 members who all share the vision of ensuring fast and sustainable access to high quality, safe and innovative medicines for Vietnamese patients in collaboration with the Government of Vietnam. Member companies represent industry from EU, UK, Swiss, US and Japan.
Pharma Group operates as a Sector Committee of the European Chamber of Commerce in Vietnam (EuroCham). EuroCham is one the principle voices of the European business community in Vietnam, representing over 1,000 businesses. EuroCham’s mission is to represent the business interests of its members in Vietnam and to improve the business environment in the country for the benefit of all.
Job Title: Policy Manager - Pharma Group
Reporting to: PG Director
Directly supervise: N/A
The Policy Manager is responsible for managing PG Working Groups’ activities and projects, to achieve the objectives set out by the PG Board. This includes monitoring and analysing policy changes, developing position papers and implementing advocacy actions together with industry experts.
Location: Ho Chi Minh City – Vietnam
Type of Contract: 1-year fixed term contract upon successful completion of a 2-month probation period
Key Working Relationships
- Internal: Pharma Group Board and General Assembly, EuroCham
- External: Vietnam authorities, Embassies, regional and global associations
- Anticipate policy changes, analyze and collaborate with industry leaders to build common industry policy positions and advocacy
- actions to advance the innovative pharmaceutical industry’s mission.
- Lead the activities of PG Working Groups (including meetings, communications) and report progress to the PG Director and WG
- Project management: Lead PG policy-related projects and manage 3rd party consultants to ensure high quality deliverables.
- Support the PG Secretariat team members in engagements with Government, local and regional associations.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in policy/advocacy work, preferably in the pharmaceutical industry, public health
- Experience in industry advocacy organizations/associations/platforms, preferably related to the pharmaceutical industry
- Experience in project management
- Preferably an academic background in public health policy
- Ability to take complex and technical information and create clear, convincing and audience- appropriate materials for internal and external communications
- Stakeholder engagement and management – Internal & External
- Excellent written and visual presentation skills
Language: Good command of English and Vietnamese
What We Offer:
- Strong network development in business community, in particular with high level stakeholders in the healthcare sector
- Competitive compensation package
- Opportunity to work in a diverse and multicultural work environment
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in this job opportunity, please send your CV with a cover letter and your references (if any) to email@example.com by 17:00, 31 May 2021.
NB: due to the high number of expected applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Employment offers are subject to successful clearance of pre?employment checks.Candidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position Du lịch nhật bản, hướng dẫn du lịch Nhật và đánh giá địa điểm Nhật Bản Japan travel news, japan travel guides, japan holiday destinations and japan reviews
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
22/06/2021The World Bank