- Advise and seek approval of internal customers of modifications from original requests.
- Facilitates across all parties the timely resolution of issues that could impact meeting the needs of the requestor and communities.
- Identify alternative supply sources for materials / services not under contract
- Work with Logistics to ensure safe delivery and receipt of ordered materials
- Resolve conflicts with deliveries and suppliers
- Execute the Market Assessment and Supplier Pre-Qualification process as per the set guidelines based on the set guidelines for the assigned categories.
- Manage the RFQ/RFP Process including baselines & price survey methodologies as per the approved framework for the assigned categories.
- Lead negotiations for the assigned Categories.
- Supervise the Sourcing events Filed Offices and Assistance work relating to sourcing.
- Preparation of Procurement Committee submission documents to ensure their comprehensiveness to allow an informed decision making process.
- Facilitate Purchasing Committee meetings and ensure that proper documentation is maintained.
- Accurately complete the master data management form (or contract/supplier register)
- Monitor and complete contract close-out, renewal or retender, as appropriate for the assigned commodities.
- Ensure that contractual conditions and performance indicators are understood by the suppliers.
- Identify & resolve or escalate contract-related issues both internally and externally.
- Analyze supplier performance based on customer feedback information & other sources and coordinate with supplier for improvement
- Receive incoming Purchase Requisitions (Pending Buyer Action), verify specifications are clear, conduct sourcing event if required items are not already on contract, update the PR with actual supplier record and release PR for approval.
- Follow Procurement Polices and guidelines in Supplier Award decisions under the applicable threshold.
- Manage PO Change requests coordinating with Requesters, Budget Owners and Suppliers
- Consolidates all required documentation for presentation to Finance for timely supplier payment for materials and services delivered
- Collect and analyze organization-wide data to support decision-making
- Provide support in the design of the business metrics to monitor SCM performance and alerting management when the performance trigger is violated
- Conduct spend analysis to support strategic sourcing activities, and Supplier Relationship Management
- Prepare summary report of supplier bid responses for Procurement Committee award decision meetings
- Track and analyze procurement performance and savings against established target levels
- Conduct all procurement related tasks as per the approved procurement policies, processes and guidelines.
- Advise management regarding any challenge / risks / impractical guidelines.
- Collect customer feedback relating to the policies, processes and guidelines, and report to NO Management for improvements or change.
- Review with Partners / Sub-Grantees, their SCM Policies, procedures etc. to identify any gaps, document them under assessment reports, and capture under capacity building plans
- Collect and collate useful data which can be used to improve the general systems established and communicate this information to immediate Supervisor
- Conduct supplier pre-qualification for all new-suppliers and maintain records.
- Participate in development of risk identification & assessment tools, registers and other tools and assessing SCM and contractual risks for procurements of goods, works or services.
- Maintain proper filing and record keeping as per the guidelines set by the management.
- Coordinate with Requesters to close out open POs in a timely manner.
- Implementation of agreed audit recommendations in the procurement process as per the guidance given by the Head of Department.
- Participate in process to Review Partners / Sub-Grantees, internal control system in the procurement process to identify any gaps, document them under assessment reports, and capture under capacity building plans.
- Periodically monitor the progress on implementation of recommendations and update the management of all parties.
- Coordinate, participate in, and/or train staff from Supply Chain department and other WVI Departments on WVI Procurement Policies, Processes, and Systems
- Conduct Partners' / Sub-Grantees' capacity assessment and capacity building plans as per set framework / guidelines.
- Train the Partners / Sub-Grantees based on the approved capacity building plan, monitor progress. Coordinate with internal stakeholders in monitoring the progress and submit progress reports to the management
- University degree in Supply Chain Management, Procurement, Engineering or Business Administration or equivalent professional qualification (advanced CIPS)
- Organizing, planning, analysing and problem solving skills
- Very good computer skills for analyse data, information consolidation and track measures (excel)
- Ability to conduct market research to obtain competitive proposals from suppliers
- Ability to conduct PR to PO / Contract process
- Ability to demonstrate compliance to policies, industry regulations and local laws
- Understanding of non-profit organizations
- 2 years’ experience in procurement, including sourcing and purchasing in a similarly large agency in Vietnam context
- Experience working with individuals and groups
- Substantive experience working in the INGO sector dealing with multiple donor funds and meeting different donor requirements.
- Sourcing Solutions – for compliance, pay process
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
16/04/2021Save the Children
20/04/2021GGGI - The Global Green Growth Institute
All year roundGIZ
19/04/2021World Vision International (WVV)