EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES IN PUBLIC HEALTH
FHI 360 is an international non-governmental organization that, in Vietnam, promotes the health and well-being of the Vietnamese people, particularly vulnerable and marginalized populations. It works with the Vietnam Ministry of Health and other national bodies, as well as provincial and district-level health services to achieve project aims.
FHI 360 is currently implementing programs to address HIV prevention, testing, and treatment, TB case finding and treatment, clinical research, anti-microbial resistance, health system strengthening, non-communicable diseases, maternal and child health and nutrition, diagnostics and laboratory services.
FHI 360 Vietnam is seeking a qualified and highly motivated national candidate for the Procurement Officer position to support the selection and procurement activities for the Fleming Fund Project, based in Hanoi.
The Fleming Fund Country Grant for Vietnam—Tackling Antimicrobial Resistance in Vietnam is addressing critical gaps in surveillance of antibiotic resistant bacteria in Vietnam. This grant is supporting implementation of national plans for antimicrobial resistance (AMR) surveillance and focusing on selected number of AMR surveillance sites.
We will work closely with local entities that are already involved in AMR surveillance, AMR/AMU oversight and improvement activities, local and national Technical Working Groups and national and regional reference laboratories for human and animal health, participating AMR/AMU surveillance sites, and other government and national and international non-government stakeholders, and UN agencies as well as Mott MacDonald, The Fleming Fund Management Agent.
- Provide assistance in the procurement process, including quotation inquiry, selection justification, purchase order placing and tracking and negotiation, ensuring that products and services are purchased at the right time, right specifications, of cost efficiency and high quality.
- Monitor and maintain suitable inventory levels.
- Identify the need of support in terms of laboratory renovation, equipment and reagents at site levels.
- Maintain good relationship with existing vendors and search new suppliers
- In conjunction with project technical specialists support the installation of equipment and onsite training by third party providers.
- Communicate with suppliers about required documentation and review for its completeness for verification.
- Assist with planning of conducting trainings for recipient sites in collaboration with selected suppliers and/or other partners.
- Work closely with Fleming Fund technical staff and suppliers to develop appropriate maintenance plans for the recipient sites.
- Compile statistic reports on product performance and update suppliers’/ vendors’ database.
- Undertake other duties as required
Qualifications and requirements:
- Degrees in business, economics, marketing or related field preferred.
- At least 3 – 5 years of experience in managing procurement activities, preferably in laboratory/healthcare sector.
- Proven ability to pre-plan critical actions, carry out actions in an efficient and timely manner
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Results-oriented, multi-tasking and ability to work under pressure
- Well-developed written and oral communication skills in both Vietnamese and English;
- Able to travel as needed in different parts of Vietnam
FHI 360 offers a competitive compensation and excellent benefits.
Interested candidates are invited to visit FHI 360’s career page at https://www.fhi360.org/careers and apply the position ONLINE by March 15, 2020:
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews
Candidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
09/02/2021USAID LinkSME Project
03/02/2021Center for Rural Economy Development