- Support the CTL in planning and implementing the programme activities based on the work plans and in coordinating the work with implementing partners and stakeholders.
- Provides necessary administrative, logistical and programmatic preparations and documentation for the implementation of programme activities in alignment with programme standards, guidelines and requirements, including planning, monitoring and reporting budgets for programme activities, working with the operation team for administrative and logistical preparation for programme activities, coordinating programme consultants.
- Supports the development of subcontracts, consulting agreements, and other contractual or procurement mechanisms that comply fully with FHI 360 and donor policies, procedures, and regulations.
- Support the MREL Specialist in collecting, compiling and analysing programme data and the routine application of data to continuous quality improvement of activities.
- Supports the engagements with government and other stakeholders, including making necessary logistical and programmatic preparations and documenting engagement outcomes.
- Prepare informal translations and may act as interpreter for the supervisors or visitors if required.
- Perform other relevant duties as required by the CTL.
- A Bachelor's degree or higher in International Development, Public Health, Social Sciences or related fields;
- Thorough knowledge of programme planning, implementation and evaluation principles, practices and procedures. Demonstrated programme management skills;
- Must have at least three (3) years of relevant experience in coordinating intervention programme in the health sector and demonstrated the understanding of the health system in Vietnam; Experienced working in/with Government of Vietnam's agencies desirable;
- Experienced in project monitoring and evaluation, report writing and communication highly desirable.
- Demonstrated a high level of commitment and responsibility towards completing assignments efficiently, accurately and in a timely manner;
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively in both English and Vietnamese, orally and in writing;
- Proficient with various software applications (e.g. MS Excel, Word);
- Ability to travel as necessary (up to 30% of the time)
24/10/2021Preferred by Nature,
30/10/2021Mekong River Commission (MRC)
29/10/2021Mekong River Commission (MRC)
Consultant for Data Analysis for the project “Strengthening access to online skills training for young workers in Viet NamIOM
22/10/2021Friedrich Naumann Foundation for Freedom (FNF)
24/10/2021Save Vietnam's WIldlife
All year roundMCNV
25/10/2021Faro Recruitment Vietnam
12/12/2021Faro Recruitment Vietnam
Consultancy to Study the Feasibility and Create a “Turnkey” Bakery Business Concept for Young EntrepreneursIECD
25/10/2021Trung tâm Nghiên cứu và Ứng dụng Khoa học về Giới – Gia đình – Phụ nữ và Vị thành niên (CSAGA)