EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES IN PUBLIC HEALTH
FHI 360 is an international non-governmental organization that, in Vietnam, promotes the health and well-being of the Vietnamese people, particularly vulnerable and marginalized populations. It works with the Vietnam Ministry of Health and other national bodies, as well as provincial and district-level health services to achieve project aims. FHI 360 is currently implementing programs to address HIV prevention, testing, and treatment, TB case finding and treatment, clinical research, anti-microbial resistance, health system strengthening, maternal and child health and nutrition, diagnostics and laboratory services.
We are currently seeking a qualified and motivated Vietnamese national candidate for the position of Project Assistant for the USAID Support to End Tuberculosis project, based in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
The Project Assistant (PA) will support the implementation of daily project activities. Under the leadership by the Strategic Information Technical Manager, the PA will utilize his/her technical competencies to perform routine M&E and research activities, including data entry, data cleaning & analysis, data quality assurance as well as provide administrative and programmatic support to the project technical team and implementation partners where appropriate.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Provide support in implementing project activities focusing on data entry, data cleaning & analysis and data quality assurance
- Provide administrative and logistics support for the project team in organizing campaigns, trainings, workshops for the implementing partners
- Support to maintain the database and the project filing system appropriately
- Liaise with relevant stakeholders and partners, as necessary, to collect data and obtain documentation for verification and filing.
- Perform routine administrative and operational tasks and support technical team members to execute project activities effectively and efficiently.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in medicine, public health, biotechnology or related fields
- Experience in the program support and data entry, data cleaning, data analysis for health projects
- Computer proficiency in word processing, databases and spreadsheets. Preferred experience and advanced skills in Excel, Power BI.
- Ability to work well with all project staff, implementing agencies, GNV counterparts, donor agencies and the communities.
- Ability to handle multi-tasks with minimum supervision, ability to take initiative and focus on results and perform under pressure, carry out actions in an efficient and timely manner
- Proficiency in English language is an advantage
- Ability to travel as necessary
FHI 360 offers a competitive compensation and excellent benefits.
Interested candidates are invited to visit FHI 360’s career page at https://www.fhi360.org/careers and apply the position ONLINE by COB October 25, 2020. Selection and interview will be performed constantly and interested candidates are encouraged to apply as soon as possible.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
03/01/2021International Crisis Group
31/12/2020Save The Children
15/12/2020Trung tâm Nghiên cứu Môi trường và Cộng đồng ( CECR )
Consultancy Services on Sand and Gravel Extraction/Management Policies, Regulations and Practices in other International River BasinsWWF
Consultant(s) to Conduct Stakeholder and Value Chain Analysis of Sand Value Chain in the Vietnamese Mekong DeltaWWF
11/12/2020CERN - European Organization for Nuclear Research
All year roundWinrock International
11/12/2020World Vision International – Vietnam (WVV)
11/12/2020British Chamber of Commerce Vietnam (BritCham Vietnam)