As a federal enterprise, the Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH supports the German Government in achieving its objectives in the field of international cooperation for sustainable development. On behalf of the German Government, GIZ currently provides advisory services to the Government of Viet Nam in three priority areas: Vocational training, Environmental policy and sustainable use of natural resources, and Energy. For further information, please visit www.giz.de/viet-nam.
The GIZ Energy Support Programme is working with the Ministry of Industry and Trade (MOIT) on the development of the energy sector in Vietnam. The current technological focus is on solar power, wind power, bioenergy, energy access and energy efficiency.
The Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency (4E) project, financed by the German Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ) and co-financed by the European Union (EU) supports the government and key stakeholders to improve the preconditions for universal energy access, utilization of renewable energy and increase of energy efficiency.
The cooperation in the field of renewable energy for the German-Vietnam component focus on supporting the Electricity and Renewable Energy Agency of the Ministry of Industry and Trade to improve the regulatory framework and develop and use a monitoring mechanism for RE development. The component also aims at supporting key Vietnamese investors and other private sector organizations in order to facilitate their entry in the renewable energy market.
The EU-Vietnam Energy Facility aims at supporting the government and key stakeholders to improve the preconditions for universal energy access, utilization of renewable energy and increase of energy efficiency. The EU-Vietnam Energy Facility includes additionally a demand-driven technical assistance facility in order to support EREA and other stakeholders to improve the regulatory framework of renewable energy and build capacity for renewable energy and energy access.
The Energy Support Programme (ESP) requires a qualified local professional for the following position: The EU-Vietnam Energy Facility aims at supporting the government and key stakeholders to improve the preconditions for universal energy access, utilization of renewable energy and increase of energy efficiency. The EU-Vietnam Energy Facility includes additionally a demand-driven technical assistance facility in order to support EREA and other stakeholders to improve the regulatory framework of renewable energy and build capacity for renewable energy and energy access.
The GIZ Energy Support Programme requires a qualified local professional for the following position:
Project Assistant “ESP-4E” Duty station: Hanoi, Vietnam Duration: ASAP for 1 year contract
- Assists with the preparation and implementation of project activities, with a particular focus on renewable energy related activities
- Assists with coordinating and documenting meetings, workshops, seminars and other project activities with a focus on technical aspects and assists in documenting these
- Supports the preparation of Terms of Reference and tender documentation assists short-term experts assigned to the project in completing their tasks
- Supports in collecting data and information on related topic for the RE Team leader and other Team member
- Prepares and carries out qualitative research projects, e.g. collecting, analysing data and visualizing data;
- Develops (conceptually) result dissemination of the research
- Assists with and/or carries out research independently in accordance with specified survey methods
- Other tasks as required by staff or the RE Team Leader
- Bachelor’s degree in Energy Engineering, Environmental Sciences, Sustainable Development, Economics, or another relevant field
- Minimum of 1-2 years professional working experience in a similar position
- Work experience in the energy sector is an asset
- Work experience with international organizations or companies is an asset
- Good working knowledge of ITC technologies (related software, phone, fax, email, the internet) and computer applications (e.g. MS Office, Access or other database programme)
- Fluent English language skills, German language skills is an asset
- Experience with research is desirable
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Able to work in a team while taking on responsibility for own tasks individually
- Willingness to work in a multi-cultural team
Successful candidates will enjoy good working conditions with a friendly and creative working environment, open corporate culture, competitive benefits and compensation and good policies of training and development.
Interested qualified candidates are invited to send the GIZ Application form in English, copies of relevant certificates and references, either by email (to email@example.com) or by post (to GIZ Office Hanoi, 6th Floor Hanoi Towers, 49 Hai Ba Trung Street, Hanoi, Vietnam), before 31st March 2021.
Note: Please state in the subject line or on the envelope the following: “Application for the Project Assistant – ESP/4E”
The short-listed candidates will be contacted within 4 weeks after the deadline. Telephone contact is not encouraged.
Please complete all the information in GIZ Application form with link download here: http://bit.ly/2nyiCY6
GIZ – YOUR PARTNER FOR A BETTER FUTURECandidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
30/04/2021Đại sứ quán Hoa Kỳ
16/04/2021Save the Children
20/04/2021GGGI - The Global Green Growth Institute
All year roundGIZ
19/04/2021World Vision International (WVV)