Location: Hai Phong City, Viet Nam
Contract Type: Local, Full Time (100% FTE)
Duration: One year (with possibility of extension based on performance and funds availability)
Travel requirement: Frequent travel to districts within Hai Phong & assist activities in other cities (if required).
Friends for International Tuberculosis Relief (FIT) is a registered non-profit organization working in the field of tuberculosis (TB) prevention and care service delivery, technical assistance, advocacy and research. FIT was founded in 2012 and consists of TB activists as well as former patients. Our members reside all over the world ranging from Germany to Vietnam, Australia
Friends for International Tuberculosis Relief (FIT) is a registered non-profit organization working in the field of tuberculosis (TB) prevention and care, service delivery, research, technical assistance and advocacy. FIT is a young, dynamic and growing organization. FIT now has over 40 office-based staff working across four cities in Viet Nam. We work in close collaboration with Provincial and National TB Programmes and other in-country partners to implement projects funded by the European Union’s Horizon 2020 program, the Stop TB Partnership’s TB REACH initiative, USAID, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, UNITAID and Johnson & Johnson. We have also had multiple active research partnerships, including with the Liverpool School of Tropical Medicine in the UK, the Karolinska Institutet in Sweden, the KNCV Tuberculosis Foundation in the Netherlands, and Ceres Nanosciences and SureAdhere Mobile Technology in the United States. FIT staff have supported the implementation of other TB programs in South and Southeast Asia, and represented Viet Nam at multiple regional and international forums on TB technical assistance. Finally, FIT was chosen to represent civil society organizations from Viet Nam at regional events and at multiple events in the lead up to and during the United Nations High Level Meeting on TB in New York City.
In collaboration with the National TB Control Program (NTP), FIT is helping to build a comprehensive Search-Treat-Prevent TB program across four cities in Viet Nam (Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City, Hai Phong and Quang Nam). In the short term, we are aiming to 1) increase TB detection and treatment in key populations, such as household contacts, children and people visiting private healthcare providers; 2) provide social support and adherence monitoring options to improve TB treatment outcomes; and 3) scale up TB infection screening and treatment services. We hope these efforts will lead to declines in Viet Nam’s TB burden over the medium and long term.
With the aim of developing organization, we are looking for a project assistant who has appropriate qualification and experience. For additional information, please refer to our website : www.tbhelp.org.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prepare training support equipment, household contact activities and mobile X-ray screening events in the community, ...
- Provide technical support to PO in the implementation of project activities and coordinate with field staff.
- Actively coordinate TB screening activities in the community for groups of people at risk of tuberculosis, propose optimal solutions for project performance and effectiveness.
- Detect difficulties encountered during project implementation and report to the program manager to coordinate and propose solutions in time.
- Supervise and promote project activities to ensure project progress, efficiency and quality.
- Participate in meetings with local tuberculosis officials and district tuberculosis Units in the project areas.
- Monitor and support the project during and after the screening event to best support the people.
- Take responsible of administrative and logistics tasks in organizing seminars, conferences, training courses and other project activities.
- Draft and track project official letters, correspondences.
- Maintain detailed notes on project activities
- Contact with patient who has abnormal Xray result
Financial report and management
- Support in collecting accurate and timely data and archive project documents
- Combine documents, materials, lessons and success stories of the project.
- Coordinate with PO to calculate incentives
- Support PCPS, Sweep TB, ZTB HOPE in administrative tasks.
- Other activities requested by FIT Management.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- Bachelor’s degree in a field related to health, epidemiology and social activity.
- Experience in working in a non-governmental environment, implementing development/non-profit project programs related to health, community development and social work ...
- Willing to work in the environment of contact with TB patients and groups of people at risk of TB.
- Well communicate, independent & teamwork ability.
- Fluency in Excel, Word và Power Point...
- Willing to travel domestically and work on the weekend.
APPLICATIONS SHOULD INCLUDE
- A cover letter written in English or Vietnamese
- A detailed Curriculum Vitae
- Photocopy of degree certificate(s) / diploma(s)
- Two employment references (Name, Phone Number, Email Address)
SUBMIT AN APPLICATION
- By email to: email@example.com
- Subject: Apply for Project Assistant in Hai Phong
- No later than: 15 Jun 2021
Compensation will be commensurate with experience.
Full benefits will be included in the compensation package.
All applications will be carefully considered, but only short-listed applicants will be interviewed. If you do not hear from us within 21 days of the closing date, this means your application was unsuccessful.
FIT is an equal opportunity employer.Candidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position Du lịch nhật bản, hướng dẫn du lịch Nhật và đánh giá địa điểm Nhật Bản Japan travel news, japan travel guides, japan holiday destinations and japan reviews
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
30/06/2021USAID Learns - Social Impact
Request for Proposals: Demonstrating Battery Energy Storage System in the Commercial and Industrial SectorDAI