EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES IN PUBLIC HEALTH
FHI 360 is an international non-governmental organization that, in Vietnam, promotes the health and well-being of the Vietnamese people, particularly vulnerable and marginalized populations. It works with the Vietnam Ministry of Health and other national bodies, as well as provincial and district-level health services to achieve project aims. FHI 360 is currently implementing programs to address HIV prevention, testing, and treatment, TB case finding and treatment, clinical research, anti-microbial resistance, health system strengthening, maternal and child health and nutrition, diagnostics and laboratory services
Applicable for Vietnamese citizens only: We are currently seeking a qualified and highly motivated Vietnamese national candidate to serve as Project Manager, Combatting Trafficking in Persons (CTIP) for the USAID Meeting Targets and Maintaining Epidemic Control (EpiC) project, based in Hanoi.
The Project Manager, CTIP will provide technical and project management leadership for EpiC for all activities related to trafficking in persons. The individual will plan and implement the CTIP project according to strict deadlines and within budget. Individual will acquire resources and coordinate the efforts of team members and external clients in order to deliver CTIP project elements according to plan. Individual will work alongside existing EpiC leadership to create work plans based on goals and targets and implements evidence-based interventions in CTIP. The individual will represent EpiC independently with high-level government officials and international donors in oral and written communications. The individual will lead and manage project interventions related to CTIP with support from FHI 360 and EpiC staff and under the leadership of the EpiC Vietnam Project Director.
Hiring is dependent on the final allocation of funds from USAID.
- Develop and deliver CTIP project plans, documentation, training, presentations and budget proposals to management and staff.
- Identify and resolve project issues and implement improvement plans to ensure project stays on schedule and within budget.
- Manage and oversee the development of projects from initiation to completion.
- Develop best practices and tools for project execution and management.
- Support the development of legal partnerships and subcontracts with other organizations and/or government entities to effectively meet project goals on schedule.
- Supervise technical officer(s) to achieve project goals.
- Develop and implement work plan for CTIP program elements.
- Supervise the development of curricula, training kits and communication packages to improve support for TIP victims.
- Evaluate the impact of legislation related to CTIP and draft updates.
- Evaluate and address gaps in the CTIP service provision systems in alignment with EpiC CTIP workplan.
- Build the capacity of front-line service providers to meet the needs of individuals who are or have been victims of trafficking.
- Develop and implement systems to monitor results in consultation with the Associate Director, Strategic Information.
- Build, develop, and grow partnerships vital to the success of the project, especially with USAID, MOLISA, and other NGOs working on CTIP.
Knowledge Management and Advancement:
- Represent EpiC at local, national and international events.
- Develop manuscripts, presentations, and other knowledge products promoting successes, lessons learned and knowledge gained related to CTIP.
- Lead reporting and response to ad hoc requests related to EpiC’s CTIP efforts.
- Develop strategy and work plan content to area(s) of expertise.
- Perform other relevant duties as requested.
Experience and abilities for the position:
- Bachelor’s degree in social work, education, health, behavioral sciences, administration or related field.
- 5-8 years of project management experience related to interventions related to CTIP, social work, capacity building or related field.
- Experience implementing projects with USAID or other international donors preferred.
- Experience monitoring programs preferred.
- Existing professional relationships with MOLISA desired.
- Ability to articulate complex technical topics to various audiences.
- Must be able to read, write, and speak fluent English.
- Project management certification preferred.
- Ability to travel as necessary.
FHI 360 offers a competitive compensation and excellent benefits.
Interested candidates are invited to visit FHI 360’s career page and apply the position ONLINE by April 5, 2021. Selection and interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis and candidates are encouraged to apply as soon as possible.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.Candidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
16/04/2021Save the Children
20/04/2021GGGI - The Global Green Growth Institute
All year roundGIZ
19/04/2021World Vision International (WVV)