EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES IN PUBLIC HEALTH
FHI 360 is an international non-governmental organization that, in Vietnam, promotes the health and well-being of the Vietnamese people, particularly vulnerable and marginalized populations. It works with the Vietnam Ministry of Health and other national bodies, as well as provincial and district-level health services to achieve project aims. FHI 360 is currently implementing programs to address HIV prevention, testing, and treatment, TB case finding and treatment, combatting trafficking in persons, clinical research, anti-microbial resistance, health system strengthening, maternal and child health and nutrition, and diagnostics and laboratory services
We are currently seeking a qualified and highly motivated Vietnamese candidate to serve as Project Manager, COVID-19 for the Meeting Targets and Maintaining Epidemic Control (EpiC) project, based in Hanoi.
The Project Manager, COVID-19 will ensure the effective management of EpiC’s COVID-19 portfolio. They will drive coordination, planning, and financial oversight across the project, and provide leadership support to project staff. They will work closely with the Technical Advisor, COVID-19 to ensure the success of this work, while receiving support from EpiC Vietnam’s leadership, who work across EpiC’s three main technical areas. Hiring is dependent on the final allocation of funds from USAID.
- Develop and deliver on project plans.
- Supervise staff, monitor consultants, and facilitate collaboration across technical areas.
- Develop/revise project tracking tools and monitor implementation; identify issues and determine solutions.
- Collaborate with operations and finance staff to ensure budget is monitored and the necessary infrastructure is in place for the project to succeed.
- Work alongside EpiC’s HIV team to ensure smooth coordination and efficient implementation across the EpiC portfolio.
- Build, develop, and grow partnerships with Government of Vietnam at all levels, multi-lateral organizations, USAID, and other international NGOs.
- Ensure project compliance with USAID and FHI 360 policies.
- Represent EpiC at local, national, and international events as needed.
- Develop manuscripts, presentations, and other knowledge products.
- Manage responses to reporting requirements and ad hoc requests.
- Perform other relevant duties as requested.
Experience and abilities for the position:
- Bachelor’s degree in management, administration, public health, or related field; advanced degree preferred.
- 5-8 years of project management experience, preferably in public health and/or international development
- Experience implementing projects with USAID or other international donors preferred.
- Experience working in leadership on projects with large procurement elements preferred.
- Must be able to read, write, and speak fluent English.
- Project management certification preferred.
- Ability to travel as necessary.
FHI 360 offers a competitive compensation and excellent benefits.
Interested candidates are invited to visit FHI 360’s career page at https://www.fhi360.org/careers and apply the position ONLINE by October 12, 2021. Selection and interviews may be conducted on a rolling basis and candidates are encouraged to apply as soon as possible.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
31/08/2022FIT & IRD VN