As a federal enterprise, the Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH supports the German Government in achieving its objectives in the field of international cooperation for sustainable development. We work in a variety of fields and support our cooperation partners in designing strategies and meeting their policy goals.
GIZ VietNam is currently engaged in three priority areas:
1) Vocational training;
2) Environmental policy and sustainable
natural resource use;
3) Energy. For further information please visit our website: www.giz.de/viet-nam.
The joint Vietnamese-German technical cooperation programme "Reform of Technical Vocational Education and Training in Viet Nam IP" (TVET Programme) aims to better align TVET in Viet Nam to the changing world of work. It is funded by the German Ministry of Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ) with counterpart funds from the Vietnamese Government. The Implementing agencies are the GIZ and the Directorate of Vocational Education and Training (VET) under the Ministry of Labour, Invalids and Social Affairs (MoLISA). In order to reach the project's objective, three main outputs have to be achieved:
- Output 1: State actors, TVET staff, TVET institutes and the business sector are interconnected.
- Output 2: The regulatory framework of TVET is aligned to the requirements of the changing world of work
- Output 3: The concept of High-Quality TVET institutes is successfully implemented in selected TVET institutes.
Thereby, the TVET Programme contributes to the improvement of the supply of demand-orientated qualified workforce in Viet Nam. The TVET Programme is looking for qualified national intern to fill the following position of:
Learning Area: Communications and PR support
Duty station: Hanoi
Duration: 3 months starting from December 2021
The National Intern will learn & practice in different activities:
- Assist the PR/ Coms Officer with regular tasks
- Achieve outcomes and outputs in the assigned areas
- Support colleagues from the TVET policy advice team, upon request
- Assistance in maintaining and updating content for the TVET Programme's bilingual websites (English and Vietnamese), Facebook page and YouTube channel
- Assistance in knowledge management
- Assistance at workshops and events in tasks related to communication & PR (e.g. drafting press releases, taking photos and preparing promotional items)
- Assistance in writing and designing communications materials such as factsheets, success stories, videos, promotional items and others
- Research and preparation of relevant data for communications work
- Assistance in translation of relevant documents when needed
- Assistance in monitoring and press clipping of print and online media for events organized by TVET
- Support in administrative and logistical tasks
- Support to the preparation of workshops, trainings, field visit and other events
- Support in preparation of ToRs and contract requests
- Support quality assurance in technical activities and deliverables of the consultant contracts
- Other tasks as assigned by the PR and Communications Officer(s) or other staff upon request.
Requirements of qualifications, competences and experience:
- Vietnamese nationality
- Currently undertaking or has recently completed bachelor studies in social science, public policy, communication, journalism or similar
- The internship requires university enrolment or the finalization of your degree no longer than six months ago upon commencement of the internship
- Previous professional experiences in the context of international development cooperation is an asset
- Previous professional experiences in project and/or event management is an asset
- Knowledge of gender sensitive communication, gender mainstreaming in education is an asset
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Vietnamese
- Creative, good organizational skills and strong analytical skills
- Ability to work very precisely and flexibly
- Ability to prioritize and plan effectively
- Good interpersonal and teamwork skills.
Apart from a monthly allowance, successful candidates will enjoy professional and dynamic working conditions.
Interested qualified candidates are invited to send the latest curriculum vitae, cover letter and copies of relevant certificates and references by email to firstname.lastname@example.org before 30th November 2021.
The internship is expected to start from 01. December 2021 and lasts for 3 months.
Note: Please state “Application for the internship - TVET” in the subject line. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted after the deadline. Telephone contact is not encouraged.
GIZ- YOUR PARTNER FOR A BETTER FUTUREKênh kiến thức kỹ năng, phát triển bản thân, hướng nghiệp, blog nhân sự
05/12/2022USAID Learns - Social Impact
04/12/2022USAID Learns - Social Impact