We are currently seeking qualified and highly motivated Vietnamese candidates to fill in the Project Officer position for the Fleming Fund Country Grant for Vietnam - Tackling Antimicrobial Resistance in Vietnam, based in Hanoi.
FHI 360 seeks a Project Officer for the Fleming Fund Country Grant for Vietnam - Tackling Antimicrobial Resistance in Vietnam (FF). The Country Grant will address critical gaps in surveillance of antibiotic resistant bacteria in Vietnam. This grant will support implementation of national plans for antimicrobial resistance (AMR) surveillance and will focus on selected number of AMR surveillance sites in the animal health (AH) sector. We will work closely with local entities that are already involved in AMR/AMU surveillance, oversight and improvement activities, local and national Technical Working Groups, national and regional reference laboratories for animal health, other government and national and international non-government stakeholders, and Mott MacDonald - the Fleming Fund Management Agent.
Job Summary / Responsibilities:This position will utilize his/her efforts and competencies in administration, operations and technical skills to support the FF technical project staff in specific responsibilities as follows:
- Support and coordinate with Fleming Fund project manager and staff in the implementation of daily activities and AMR activities for the FFP-VN project.
- Work closely with project staff and with government agencies and partners to provide support to conduct relevant meetings, help prepare meeting minutes and document findings and recommendations from the project activities with the partners and government agencies
- Work alongside with technical team to implement meetings, trainings, advocacy, surveillance conducted by the Fleming Fund Project and help integrate innovative content and best practices into our project activities.
- Coordinate travel authorization requests and completion of travel expense reports such as select venues for meetings and arrange booking of the venue, coordinate travel arrangements, collect receipts, manage the SP site for the project including uploading documents and managing folders, supporting preparation of purchase orders, etc.
- Schedule project calls and meetings as requested by the project team, circulate agendas, and take minutes.
- Monitoring and maintaining a suitable project filing system and assist to preparation of project reports and documents. Communicate with stakeholders and partners about required documentation and collecting project documents for verification and filing.
- Coordinate with Human health (HH) labs to collect AMR data for quarterly report and other project activities such as trainings, mentoring and EQA;
- Supporting in managing consultancy process including hiring process, following up with consultants’ timelines and deliverables and payment processing;
- Supporting FFP project staff in budget request and procurement process for technical activities;
- Other duties as requested by the Project Lead.
- Degree in international development, public health, social science, business, economics, marketing, or related field preferred.
- At least 3 - 5 years of experience in administration activities, preferably in NGOs and international development organization. Experienced working in/with Government of Vietnam’s agencies desirable;
- Thorough knowledge of project planning, implementation and evaluation principles, practices and procedures. Demonstrated programme management skills;
- Proven ability to pre-plan critical actions, carry out actions in an efficient and timely manner
- Interpretation for simple meetings and technical seminars is preferable.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to take initiative and focus on results. Ability to multi-task and perform under pressure. Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
FHI 360 offers competitive compensation and excellent benefits.Interested candidates are invited to visit FHI 360’s career page at https://www.fhi360.org/careers and apply the position ONLINE by 18 November 2022. Selection and interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis and candidates are encouraged to apply as soon as possible.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.Kênh kiến thức kỹ năng, phát triển bản thân, hướng nghiệp, blog nhân sự
05/12/2022USAID Learns - Social Impact
04/12/2022USAID Learns - Social Impact