Procurement Title RFQ-VNM-2022-006 Providing Conference Service for
A 3 day training on gender responsive prosecution for women survivors of violence and a half-day workshop on laws and policies on gender based violence
Deadline for Submission of Quotation: 11.05.2022
Commodity Type: Services
Quotation Validity Period 60
Item Category (UNSPSC codes, if available)
Expected Delivery Date and Time
☒ A 3 day training on gender responsive prosecution for women survivors of violence and a half-day workshop on laws and policies on gender based violence in the week of 25-29/5/2022
☒ As per Service Delivery Schedule attached
Time : As per Service Delivery Schedule attached
Time Zone of Reference : Hanoi Time
Evaluation Criteria [check as many as applicable]
- ☒ Technical responsiveness
- ☒ Qualifications and experience of proposed staff/personnel
- ☒ Lowest price offer
- ☒ Comprehensiveness of after-sales services
- ☒ Full acceptance of the PO/Contract General Terms and Conditions
- ☒Earliest Delivery / Shortest Lead Time
- ☐ Others
Type of Contract to be Signed
- ☒ Purchase Order
- ☐ Long-Term Agreement
- ☐ Professional Service Contract
- ☐ Other Type/s of Contract De minimis Contract
III. FINAL PRODUCTS
- Event services are arranged as per request from UN Women under this TOR.
- Equipment is well installed on time as request from UN Women.
- Services will be provided on time and in good quality and meet the minimum standards required by UN Women
- Signed documents for cash distribution to participants with supporting documents (copies of ID cards).
IV. MANAGEMENT ARRAGEMENT
The service provider will arrange sufficient number of high level of professional, committed and responsive managerial, technical staff to work with UN Women before and during the events to ensure that the event to be organized professionally, effectively and efficiently.
V. EXPERTISE AND REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Minimum 3 years of experience providing accommodation and conference services
- Experience working with multi-national organization, inter-governmental and the United Nations Agencies in related area.
- Full capacity to provide sufficient high level of professional, committed and responsive managerial, technical and support staffs to accommodate the high demands from the Government Agency and UN Women,
- Being entrusted and used to provide service to high level government agencies
- High capacity to provide no disruption of online presentation, discussions and sharing with top quality internet, sound and visual systems.
- Provide offer thatmeetstechnicalrequirements listing in the TOR.
- Qualified speakers/presenter (Attachment of CVs of speakers/ presentersfor evaluation).
VI. TIMING AND PAYMENT
UN Women will pay after completion each event based on the invoices provided after the events.
20/05/2022Save the Children
23/05/2022HelpAge International tại Việt Nam
24/05/2022Save the Children
25/05/2022Save the Children
20/05/2022Save the Children
25/05/2022Trung tâm Nghiên cứu Môi trường và Cộng đồng
23/05/2022The VinaCapital Foundation (VCF)
15/06/2022Embassy of Denmark in Vietnam
20/05/2022Fauna & Flora International
19/05/2022The Alliance of Bioversity International and CIAT