This position plays a major role in the IDCRC research agenda. The Research Associate III will be responsible for developing and implementing main study documents, leading teams through protocol development, facilitating calls, ensuring timelines are set and maintained, ensuring review schedules set/completed. Will set team goals/deliverables internally and externally. This position will lead the design and conduct of study training, and ensure all team members are in compliance with training requirements (protocol and Sponsor) prior to start-up. As team lead, the Research Associate III will mentor team members on training, systems, policies, and regulations and serves as the liaison with internal and external partners to ensure effective collaboration efforts.
- Prepares research concepts and proposals following established policies and procedures.
- Conducts data analysis, data reviews, and reporting of research data for evaluation and quality.
- Assists with the design and implementation of research studies, including the sampling, recruitment, and statistical analysis.
- Ensures compliance with government regulations when writing and reviewing protocols, analysis plans, reports, and manuscripts.
- Develops training materials and conducts training for study implementation based on company policies and standard operating procedures (SOPs).
- Provides input with questionnaire development, analysis, study design, and material management.
- Plans, organizes, and manages resources/processes for successful completion of study goals.
- Develops and implements protocols and informed consents for research studies. Provides guidance on any protocol related issues.
- Manages and oversees budget for one or more research projects.
- Develops, reviews, and maintains key study documents to ensure adequate resource and reference documentation.
- May act as team lead and mentors staff on training, systems, policies, and regulations.
- Serves as the liaison with internal and external partners to ensure effective collaboration efforts.
- Oversees planning of meetings, site visits, and drafting necessary documents.
- Oversees and manages a program of research studies or research related activities.
- May design, implement, and manage one or many research projects from initiation to delivery.
- Oversees the preparation of data monitoring plans, protocols, final reports and/or publications.
- Directs the work of others and provides leadership and training on research projects.
- Reviews and revises existing strategies and develops new approaches to achieve research objectives.
Applied Knowledge & Skills:
- Comprehensive knowledge of theories, concepts, and practices for conducting research studies under government regulations.
- Strong knowledge of software programs used to perform data analysis.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to motivate, influences, and collaborate with others.
Problem Solving & Impact:
- Works on complex problems that require analysis or interpretation of various factors.
- Exercises independent judgment in determining methods and techniques to accomplish results.
- Decisions have major impact on the management and operations of an area within a department.
- Determines methods and procedures on new assignments and directs the work of others.
- Typically reports to a Manager/Director.
- Master’s Degree or its International Equivalent • Knowledge/Information Services, Communications, Education, Environment, Health, Behavioral, Life/Social Sciences International Development, Human Development or Related Field.
- Typically requires 8+ years of research or evaluation experience with project management, research methodology, implementation, analysis and reporting.
- Project or technical leadership experience required.
- Articulate, professional and able to communicate in a clear, positive fashion with clients and staff.
- Must be able to read, write and speak fluent English.
Candidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
31/01/2021USAID Learns/Social Impact
31/01/2021USAID Learns/Social Impact
07/02/2021Foundation of Youth Empowerment
28/02/2021The World Bank
09/02/2021Center for Community Health Research and Development (CCRD)
04/02/2021SOS Children's Villages Vietnam