- Prepares research concepts and proposals following established policies and procedures.
- Conducts data analysis, data reviews, and reporting of research data for evaluation and quality.
- Assists with the design and implementation of research studies, including the sampling, recruitment, and statistical analysis.
- Ensures compliance with government regulations when writing and reviewing protocols, analysis plans, reports, and manuscripts.
- Develops training materials and conducts training for study implementation based on company policies and standard operating procedures (SOPs).
- Provides input with questionnaire development, analysis, study design, and material management.
- Plans, organizes, and manages resources/processes for successful completion of study goals.
- Develops and implements protocols and informed consents for research studies. Provides guidance on any protocol related issues.
- Manages and oversees budget for one or more research projects.
- Develops, reviews, and maintains key study documents to ensure adequate resource and reference documentation.
- May act as team lead and mentors staff on training, systems, policies, and regulations.
- Serves as the liaison with internal and external partners to ensure effective collaboration efforts.
- Oversees planning of meetings, site visits, and drafting necessary documents.
- Oversees and manages a program of research studies or research related activities.
- May design, implement, and manage one or many research projects from initiation to delivery.
- Oversees the preparation of data monitoring plans, protocols, final reports and/or publications.
- Directs the work of others and provides leadership and training on research projects.
- Reviews and revises existing strategies and develops new approaches to achieve research objectives.
- Comprehensive knowledge of theories, concepts, and practices for conducting research studies under government regulations.
- Strong knowledge of software programs used to perform data analysis.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to motivate, influences, and collaborate with others.
- Works on complex problems that require analysis or interpretation of various factors.
- Exercises independent judgment in determining methods and techniques to accomplish results.
- Decisions have major impact on the management and operations of an area within a department.
- Determines methods and procedures on new assignments and directs the work of others.
- Typically reports to a Manager/Director.
- Master’s Degree or its International Equivalent • Knowledge/Information Services, Communications, Education, Environment, Health, Behavioral, Life/Social Sciences International Development, Human Development or Related Field.
- Typically requires 8+ years of research or evaluation experience with project management, research methodology, implementation, analysis and reporting.
- Project or technical leadership experience required.
- Articulate, professional and able to communicate in a clear, positive fashion with clients and staff.
- Must be able to read, write and speak fluent English.
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
27/06/2021Blue Dragon Children's Foundation
12/07/2021Preferred by Nature
30/06/2021Pacific Links Foundation