Performs accounting functions and conducts the theory and practice of recording, classifying, examining and analyzing data and records of financial transactions. Processes and records journal entries, and wire payments. Responds to inquiries and assists in training of staff. Maintains general ledger accounts and supporting sub-ledgers and produces various accounting reports. Participates in various accounting projects, including external or internal audits, system upgrades, changes to accounting processes or procedures and other projects as assigned.
- Applies accounting principles and practices to a limited range of accounting, forecasting, cost accounting and/or other fiscal functions.
- Provide accounting support for one or more functions to include organization and maintenance of account record keeping and internal and external communication.
- Review and approve AP vouchers prior to posting for proper matching and coding. Coordinates with Treasury, Purchasing, and other departments as needed-for disbursements weekly.
- Year-end processing of 1099’s, additional Federal reporting responsibilities, tracing and implementing the taxpayer ID’s into the accounts payable system.
- Responsible for reconciling credit card payments, airline/hotel charges, and major freight invoices. Work closely with Purchasing to resolve any purchase order and account maintenance issues as they arise.
- Coordinate payment procedures with all departments.
- Communicate with vendors as appropriate and respond to inquiries as needed.
- Monitor on a quarterly basis outstanding checks over 90 days, communicate with payees, void and reissue as appropriate. Review and resolve unpaid invoices monthly.
- Review payables to generate, print, and distribute payments based on established policies and procedures.
- Assist with internal and external audit requests.
- Posting of wire transfers/ACH/EFT transfers in the accounts payable system.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- This is an advance level position in which the incumbent has the ability to perform complex, specialized accounting functions.
- May lead cost accounting or other fiscal operations and functions.
- Ensures daily operations of the accounting systems, develops non- standard reports and statements requiring interpretation and analysis of trends.
- Responds to new or changing management requests related to audit and fiscal procedures, account structures or reports and accounting systems.
- Independently resolves issues of moderate complexity.
- Supports team members to accomplish the department’s goals.
- Responsibilities may extend beyond accounting system maintenance to the solution of accounting problems.
Applied Knowledge & Skills:
- Apply in-depth knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP), theories and systems design.
- Identify problems and changing requirements regarding management needs, auditing and other fiscal procedures, account structures or reports, and accounting systems, as well as responsible for modifications.
- Research, analyze and ensure implementation of new and/or changing accounting and reporting systems.
- Provide training and consultation related to new systems and/or reporting methodology and ensure the development of related policies and procedures.
- Make risk assessment of internal financial control systems and suggest improvements or changes in processes.
- Convey concise, comprehensive, and accurate findings on matters of a complex nature in written form.
- Develop conclusions and recommendations based on professional knowledge and judgment.
- May consult and/or negotiate with senior management / external entities for purpose of funding levels, cost allocations, or related financial issues.
- Problem Solving & Impact:
- Independently resolve and/or develop recommendations for unprecedented, complex issues and problems
- Serve as a resource for others in resolving unprecedented, non-standard issues and problems.
- Anticipate problems and develop recommendations for management resolution.
- Recognize complex and unique issues and develop resolution and/or consult with leadership to achieve resolution; consistently serve as a technical resource.
- Recommend actions or alternatives to be taken by management when accounting data discloses unfavorable trends, deviations or financial mismanagement.
- Resolves accounting, tax and/or legal requirements in foreign jurisdictions.
- Errors in judgment or failure to achieve results can negatively impact the organization.
- Work is performed without appreciable direction.
- Exercises considerable latitude in determining objectives and approaches to assignments.
- Manager is final decision maker on issues impacting the department or organization.
- Provides input to management for hiring process based on recruitment and selection policies and procedures.
- Review and recommend training opportunities for department.
- May lead employee growth and development initiatives.
- Bachelor’s Degree or its International Equivalent – Accounting, Business Administration, Finance or Related Field.
- 5+ years of accounting experience in public accounting firm or a large company.
- Substantial experience using computerized information systems.
- Must be able to read, write and speak fluent English.
- Prior team lead experience preferred.
- Demonstrated leadership experience preferred.
- Kênh tài chính, chứng khoán việt nam
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
08/10/2020East Meets West Foundation
31/10/2020East Meets West Foundation
11/10/2020Lawrence S. Ting Foundation
31/10/2020AVSE Global Tổ Chức Khoa Học Và Chuyên Gia Việt Nam Toàn Cầu
The National Consultant to act as the national focal person for an assistive technology capacity assessment (ATA-C) to improve access to assistive technology in Viet NamWHO
18/10/2020Vietnam Red Cross
05/10/2020UN WFP - World Food Programme
06/10/2020UNOPS - United Nations Office for Project Services
12/10/2020World Food Programme (WFP)
12/10/2020U.S. Embassy in Hanoi