- Applies accounting principles and practices to a limited range of accounting, forecasting, cost accounting and/or other fiscal functions.
- Provide accounting support for one or more functions to include organization and maintenance of account record keeping and internal and external communication.
- Review and approve AP vouchers prior to posting for proper matching and coding. Coordinates with Treasury, Purchasing, and other departments as needed-for disbursements weekly.
- Year-end processing of 1099's, additional Federal reporting responsibilities, tracing and implementing the taxpayer ID's into the accounts payable system.
- Responsible for reconciling credit card payments, airline/hotel charges, and major freight invoices. Work closely with Purchasing to resolve any purchase order and account maintenance issues as they arise.
- Coordinate payment procedures with all departments.
- Communicate with vendors as appropriate and respond to inquiries as needed.
- Monitor on a quarterly basis outstanding checks over 90 days, communicate with payees, void and reissue as appropriate. Review and resolve unpaid invoices monthly.
- Review payables to generate, print, and distribute payments based on established policies and procedures.
- Assist with internal and external audit requests.
- Posting of wire transfers/ACH/EFT transfers in the accounts payable system.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- This is an advance level position in which the incumbent has the ability to perform complex, specialized accounting functions.
- May lead cost accounting or other fiscal operations and functions.
- Ensures daily operations of the accounting systems, develops non- standard reports and statements requiring interpretation and analysis of trends.
- Responds to new or changing management requests related to audit and fiscal procedures, account structures or reports and accounting systems.
- Independently resolves issues of moderate complexity.
- Supports team members to accomplish the department’s goals.
- Responsibilities may extend beyond accounting system maintenance to the solution of accounting problems.
- Apply in-depth knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP), theories and systems design.
- Identify problems and changing requirements regarding management needs, auditing and other fiscal procedures, account structures or reports, and accounting systems, as well as responsible for modifications.
- Research, analyze and ensure implementation of new and/or changing accounting and reporting systems.
- Provide training and consultation related to new systems and/or reporting methodology and ensure the development of related policies and procedures.
- Make risk assessment of internal financial control systems and suggest improvements or changes in processes.
- Convey concise, comprehensive, and accurate findings on matters of a complex nature in written form.
- Develop conclusions and recommendations based on professional knowledge and judgment.
- May consult and/or negotiate with senior management / external entities for purpose of funding levels, cost allocations, or related financial issues.
- Problem Solving & Impact:
- Independently resolve and/or develop recommendations for unprecedented, complex issues and problems
- Serve as a resource for others in resolving unprecedented, non-standard issues and problems.
- Anticipate problems and develop recommendations for management resolution.
- Recognize complex and unique issues and develop resolution and/or consult with leadership to achieve resolution; consistently serve as a technical resource.
- Recommend actions or alternatives to be taken by management when accounting data discloses unfavorable trends, deviations or financial mismanagement.
- Resolves accounting, tax and/or legal requirements in foreign jurisdictions.
- Errors in judgment or failure to achieve results can negatively impact the organization.
- Work is performed without appreciable direction.
- Exercises considerable latitude in determining objectives and approaches to assignments.
- Manager is final decision maker on issues impacting the department or organization.
- Provides input to management for hiring process based on recruitment and selection policies and procedures.
- Review and recommend training opportunities for department.
- May lead employee growth and development initiatives.
- Bachelor's Degree or its International Equivalent - Accounting, Business Administration, Finance or Related Field.
- 5+ years of accounting experience in public accounting firm or a large company.
- Substantial experience using computerized information systems.
- Must be able to read, write and speak fluent English.
- Prior team lead experience preferred.
- Demonstrated leadership experience preferred.
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
23/06/2021GIZ Energy Support Programme
25/06/2021Save the Children