- Support for financial management of subawards.
- Administer financial pre-award assessments for organization proposed to receive a subaward.
- Take part in subaward development and management, including reviewing subaward budgets, managing obligations and expenditures, reviewing subaward financial reports and making reccommendations for project monitor approval.
- Maintain subaward management system, subaward repository and documentation
- Assist in managing project activities not funded through subawards.
- Prepare subaward reports to internal and external parties as required.
- Provide accounting assistance, including orientation, and oversight as needed for implementing partners which have subawards with FHI 360.
- Provide direction and guidance to local, consortium partner and sub-contractor staff on financial compliance issues, financial requirements, and other administrative questions.
- Provide assistance during internal or external audits.
- Bachelor's Degree in accounting, finance, business administration or related field is required.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience.
- Familiarity with USG rules and regulations for grants and contracts is an advantage.
- Ability to work well with all project staff, implementing agencies, GNV counterparts, donor agencies;
- Analytical and results oriented; honest and accurate; mature and reliable.
- Auditing skills are an advantage.
- Computer literate with strong skills in the use of the MS office package (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Well-developed communication skills in both Vietnamese and English.
- Ability to travel as necessary.
13/12/2021Đại sứ quán Nhật Bản
10/12/2021British Consulate-General in Ho Chi Minh City
03/01/2022Save the Children
17/12/2021Save the Children
17/12/2021Save The Children
10/12/2021U.S. Embassy in Hanoi
15/12/2021U.S. Embassy in Hanoi
17/12/2021ARISE + Viet Nam
15/12/2021The U.S Embassy Hanoi
10/12/2021The U.S Embassy Hanoi
13/12/2021The U.S. Mission to Vietnam
12/12/2021SOS Children’s Villages International
30/12/2021SOS Children’s Villages International