The Senior Programme Administrative Officer ensures the effective and efficient support of the administrative process of the assigned programmes and manages the internal grants.
Contract: Fixed term, 2 years with possible extension (depending on funding availibility and performance)
Reporting to: Senior Programme Manager and/or Institutional Funding and Programme Specialist
Based in: Hanoi with frequent travel
Programme admin role:
- Provide support as requested in preparation for program documentation and correspondence in the framework of the project cycle of Oxfam in Vietnam or requirements of the back donor;
- Arrange and monitor the (administrative) processes of the programs in line with ISO procedures and back donor requirements; to signal deviations within the different processes and remind the relevant staff members of this;
- Arrange the processes, registration and filing of the documentation and correspondence of the (core) processes, in line with applicable procedures and with the help of the automation systems;
- Prepare all relevant Oxfam meetings/workshops. If needed, to record action points and/or write the minutes, and to monitor their follow-up;
- Provide secretarial, administrative and organization support to assigned programs;
- Organize all duty arrangements (including hotel, transport and assisting with visas) of colleagues of the project and /or other visitors travelling to and from the field;
- Provide translation and interpretation supports to program activities.
Internal grant management role:
- Manage Oxfam in Vietnam's internal grant management system (ADOBE/SAP software) and facilitate Oxfam internal grant agreement signing. This includes registering new grants, updating grant amendments, digitally filing contracts, and registering project reporting schedule;
- Support to update Oxfam in Vietnam's institutional funding pipeline on a regular basis;
- Facilitate and support the review and sign-off process of donor reports between Oxfam in Vietnam and Oxfam Novib;
Skills, experience and knowledge
- Completed an education in secretarial, administrative or economic direction;
- Proven secretarial, administrative and organizational work experience;
- Excellent oral and written command of English and Vietnamese;
- Familiar with processes of responding to funding opportunities, and experiences in internal grant system management is an asset.
- Good computer skills and experience with SAP or other computerized information systems;
- A proactive attitude and you work systematically, you know to separate major and minor issues are accurate;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills and you are a team player;
- A flexible, customer-focused attitude;
- Willingness to travel to remote areas of Vietnam.
- Systems Thinking
In addition, you need to
- Be a team player;
- Have good social and interpersonal skills;
- Be able to work across boundaries and enable cooperation among different groups/actors;
- Be able to work under pressure in response to changing needs.
The closing date for application: 22nd May 2022
Submit your application via this LINK
We regret that only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
Oxfam is an equal opportunity employer
20/05/2022Save the Children
23/05/2022HelpAge International tại Việt Nam
24/05/2022Save the Children
25/05/2022Save the Children
20/05/2022Save the Children
25/05/2022Trung tâm Nghiên cứu Môi trường và Cộng đồng
23/05/2022The VinaCapital Foundation (VCF)
15/06/2022Embassy of Denmark in Vietnam
20/05/2022Fauna & Flora International
19/05/2022The Alliance of Bioversity International and CIAT