- Communication strategy and plan for community and community pharmacies.
- Antimicrobial Stewardship (AMS) at district hospitals.
- Training for community pharmacies on appropriate disbursement of antibiotics.
- Coaching and supervision by provincial and district level on the interventions.
- Development of provincial policies related to appropriate use of antibiotics.
- To work with a study manager closely and also with whole study team throughout the study.
- To contribute to all aspects of the study based on the discussion with a study manager (document preparation, data collection, data entry, analysis etc.)
- To engage with relevant stakeholders and assist their efforts together with the relationship manager.
- To prepare and participate in all workshops, trainings and meetings related to the V-RESIST study.
- Any other additional tasks if required.
- Data Manager
- Local financial controller and admin staff
- Study officers and field staff
- Identify and engage local stakeholders and influencers for successful implementation of the V-RESIST study.
- Participate in developing, pre-testing and refining health promotion materials and localizing them to study provinces.
- Develop a detailed schedule of health promotion events for the general population, with a focus on target groups of women, parent and elderly people and community pharmacies.
- Pilot and organize health promotion events in collaboration with local stakeholders and mass organizations, community leaders and local influencers.
- Develop and strengthen key relationships with collaborative partners in assigned areas.
- Planning and executing the trial:
- Coordinate a large team of international and national experts and local staff to design the pilot interventions.
- Implementing pilot projects to test key components of the trial.
- Assisting in the evaluation of trial-related materials including the Standard Operating Procedures (SOP), training program and materials, trial documentation and forms, and trial marketing promotion materials.
- To supervise the local team in implementation of the pilot.
- Study implementation accountability:
- Develop protocol and SOP on implementation of interventions, drawing experience of implemented pilots.
- Train local staff and partners on the study protocols and procedures.
- To work with partners to recruit target group/participants into the study.
- To collect qualitative and quantitative data in the field as required, ensure that the protocol is strictly followed.
- To complete data forms accurately and timely as required (or to ensure it in case partners conduct the study).
- To fill soft and hard copies of study data as required.
- Financial accountability:
- Fulfilling financial responsibilities delegated according to project financial procedures.
- Ensure efficient expenditure of resources.
- To communicate and report any issues occurred in the field timely with the study manager for solutions.
- To participate in report development by providing comments and inputs.
- To communicate with the Study Manager and the Chief Investigators on data collection process, results and issues if occurred.
- To work closely with the study manager, the Country Director, and Chief Investigators.
- To perform other duties if required.
- Degree in public health, health promotion, pharmacy or related fields
- Strong organizational management skills
- Experience on designing and implementing AMS, and/or health promotion and communication campaigns in community setting
- Experience working with data to improve study outcomes
- Experience in engaging with government and/or non-government partners
- Strong skills in English and good communication skills
- Ability to communicate fluently in Vietnamese.
- Ability to work within a team
- A motivator with good listening skills
- Focused, but flexible approach
- Willingness to work hard
- Ability to pay close attention to detail
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
30/04/2021Đại sứ quán Hoa Kỳ
16/04/2021Save the Children
20/04/2021GGGI - The Global Green Growth Institute
All year roundGIZ
19/04/2021World Vision International (WVV)