EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES IN PUBLIC HEALTH
FHI 360 is an international non-governmental organization that, in Vietnam, promotes the health and well-being of the Vietnamese people, particularly vulnerable and marginalized populations. It works with the Vietnam Ministry of Health and other national bodies, as well as provincial and district-level health services to achieve project aims. FHI 360 is currently implementing programs to address HIV prevention, testing, and treatment; tuberculosis case finding and treatment; clinical research; anti-microbial resistance; health system strengthening; maternal and child health and nutrition; and diagnostic and laboratory services.
The Meeting Targets and Maintaining Epidemic Control (EpiC) project is a five-year, global project funded by the U.S. President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR) and the United States Agency for International Development (USAID). EpiC Vietnam’s goal is to deliver efficient, affordable, results-based technical assistance and direct services in HIV and COVID-19. EpiC is currently building a team to provide support to the Ministry of Health (MOH), provincial Departments of Health (DOH), and other stakeholders to support effective COVID-vaccine deployment and reduction of COVID-19 morbidity and mortality. In support of these efforts, EpiC is seeking a qualified and highly motivated Vietnamese candidate to serve as a Senior Technical Advisor, COVID.
This position will be funded fulltime for six to nine months, potentially up to twelve, in support of COVID efforts, based in Hanoi.
- Work with provincial, district, and commune health authorities to develop, review, and/or revise vaccine deployment plans, and help relevant stakeholders enact these plans.
- Rapidly build and/or leverage existing relationships with provincial health authorities to identify gaps in plans, supply chains, communication, and health worker capacity.
- Build the capacity of frontline service providers to deliver vaccines to priority populations and the general public in an organized, safe, and efficient manner.
- Collaborate with other international donors and funded projects to implement behavior change communication strategies to encourage vaccine uptake.
- Coordinate COVID surveillance efforts with vaccine distribution plans and ensure data are used to inform adaptive management.
- Oversee the development of curricula, training toolkits and communication packages to improve COVID-19 vaccine rollout (as needed).
- Evaluate gaps in COVID-19 treatment readiness and vaccine deployment and develop remediation strategies in partnership with local health authorities.
- Ensure project stays on schedule and within budget.
- Build, develop, and grow partnerships vital to the success of the project, especially with USAID, the MOH, various DOH and other partners working on COVID-19 interventions.
Experience and abilities for the position:
- A Masters’ degree or higher in epidemiology, public health, medicine, social sciences or a related field; medical doctor preferred.
- Experience working with the MOH and DOHs on health system strengthening activities.
- Demonstrated ability to lead health system strengthening activities, especially in challenging environments and/or Vietnam.
- Must have strong organizational skills and be able to prioritize.
- Proven record leading teams to deliver on public health priorities.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English and Vietnamese.
- Experience implementing projects with USAID funding preferred.
- Ability to travel as needed.
FHI 360 offers competitive compensation and excellent benefits.
Interested candidates are invited to visit FHI 360’s career page at https://www.fhi360.org/careers and apply the position ONLINE by June 20, 2021. Selection and interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis and candidates are encouraged to apply as soon as possible.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.Candidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position Du lịch nhật bản, hướng dẫn du lịch Nhật và đánh giá địa điểm Nhật Bản Japan travel news, japan travel guides, japan holiday destinations and japan reviews
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
22/06/2021The World Bank