EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES IN PUBLIC HEALTH
FHI 360 is an international non-governmental organization that, in Vietnam, promotes the health and well-being of the Vietnamese people, particularly vulnerable and marginalized populations. It works with the Vietnam Ministry of Health and other national bodies, as well as provincial and district-level health services to achieve project aims. FHI 360 is currently implementing programs to address HIV prevention, testing, and treatment, TB case finding and treatment, clinical research, anti-microbial resistance, health system strengthening, maternal and child health and nutrition, diagnostics and laboratory services
Applicable for Vietnamese citizens only: We are currently seeking a qualified and highly motivated Vietnamese national candidate to serve as Technical Officer/Senior Technical Officer (TO/STO), Combatting Trafficking in Persons (CTIP) for the USAID Meeting Targets and Maintaining Epidemic Control (EpiC) project, based in Hanoi.
The Technical Officer/Senior Technical Officer will work under the leadership of the Project Manager, CTIP to support EpiC’s efforts to capacitate front-line social workers and government authorities to address the needs of individuals who have experienced trafficking. The individual will provide technical support and guidance to staff and partners in Vietnam on CTIP. The TO/STO will help create and deliver training materials and technical guidance and will assist the Project Manager in reporting and project management activities as assigned. Hiring is dependent on the final allocation of funds from USAID.
- Provide technical support in the development or dissemination of tools, materials, and reports.
- Identify and liaise with vendors supporting the project work plan.
- Monitor and maintain protocols, templates, and standard operating procedures.
- Support landscape analysis with a focus on the role of government in services for individuals who have experienced trafficking.
- Evaluate and address gaps in the CTIP service provision systems in alignment with EpiC CTIP workplan.
- Build the capacity of frontline service providers to meet the needs of individuals who are or have been victims of trafficking.
- Implement systems to monitor results in consultation with the Associate Director, Strategic Information.
- Work collaboratively with supporting organizations especially MOLISA and other NGOs working on CTIP.
- Prepare reports and papers summarizing project results.
- Represent EpiC at local, national and international events.
- Perform other relevant duties as requested.
Experience and abilities for the position:
- Bachelor’s degree in social work, education, health, behavioral sciences or related area of study.
- 3 or more years of technical experience in CTIP, data management, capacity building, or related field.
- Experience implementing projects with USAID or other international donors preferred.
- Experience monitoring programs preferred.
- Existing professional relationships with MOLISA desired.
- Must be able to read, write, and speak fluent English.
- Ability to travel as necessary.
FHI 360 offers a competitive compensation and excellent benefits.
Interested candidates are invited to visit FHI 360’s career page and apply the position ONLINE by April 5, 2021. Selection and interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis and candidates are encouraged to apply as soon as possible. Final title will be determined based on education and experience.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
24/10/2021Preferred by Nature,
30/10/2021Mekong River Commission (MRC)
29/10/2021Mekong River Commission (MRC)
Consultant for Data Analysis for the project “Strengthening access to online skills training for young workers in Viet NamIOM
22/10/2021Friedrich Naumann Foundation for Freedom (FNF)
24/10/2021Save Vietnam's WIldlife
All year roundMCNV
25/10/2021Faro Recruitment Vietnam
12/12/2021Faro Recruitment Vietnam
Consultancy to Study the Feasibility and Create a “Turnkey” Bakery Business Concept for Young EntrepreneursIECD
25/10/2021Trung tâm Nghiên cứu và Ứng dụng Khoa học về Giới – Gia đình – Phụ nữ và Vị thành niên (CSAGA)