EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES IN PUBLIC HEALTH
FHI 360 is an international non-governmental organization that, in Vietnam, promotes the health and well-being of the Vietnamese people, particularly vulnerable and marginalized populations. It works with the Vietnam Ministry of Health and other national bodies, as well as provincial and district-level health services to achieve project aims. FHI 360 is currently implementing programs to address HIV prevention, testing, and treatment; tuberculosis case finding and treatment; clinical research; anti-microbial resistance; health system strengthening; maternal and child health and nutrition; and diagnostic and laboratory services.
The Meeting Targets and Maintaining Epidemic Control (EpiC) project is a five-year, global project funded by the U.S. President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR) and the United States Agency for International Development (USAID). EpiC Vietnam’s goal is to deliver efficient, affordable, results-based technical assistance and direct services in HIV and COVID-19. EpiC is currently building a team to provide support to the Ministry of Health (MOH), provincial Departments of Health (DOH), and other stakeholders to support effective COVID-vaccine deployment and reduction of COVID-19 morbidity and mortality. In support of these efforts, EpiC is seeking a qualified and highly motivated Vietnamese candidate to serve as a (Senior) Technical Officer, COVID Surveillance. Final title will be determined based on experience and technical capabilities.
This position is funded full-time for six to nine-months, potentially twelve, in support of COVID efforts and will be based in Hanoi or HCMC.
- Work with provincial IT providers to customize national COVID surveillance tools to meet the needs of focus provinces
- Work with provincial DOH to streamline COVID surveillance data collection according to national requirements at the commune, district, and provincial level
- Support DOH to ensure real-time updates for COVID case surveillance
- Support DOH to ensure real-time updates of COVID vaccination progress in MOH-required systems
- Analyze data to identify outbreaks and alert relevant authorities and stakeholders to inform adaptive strategies for testing, quarantining, and social distancing
- Train human resources for health on the use of data systems to track COVID-19 vaccine deployment
- Build, develop, and grow partnerships vital to the success of the project, especially with USAID, the MOH, various DOH and other partners working on COVID-19 interventions
Experience and abilities for the position:
- A bachelors’ or masters’ in epidemiology, public health, medicine, social sciences or a related field
- Experience working with the MOH and DOHs on surveillance activities
- Experience coordinating surveillance and data collection activities for Vietnam’s public health system, especially coordination across different levels of the health system
- Must have strong organizational skills and be able to prioritize
- Able to manage tight deadlines
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English and Vietnamese
- Ability to travel as necessary
FHI 360 offers competitive compensation and excellent benefits.
Interested candidates are invited to visit FHI 360’s career page at https://www.fhi360.org/careers and apply the position ONLINE by June 18, 2021. Selection and interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis and candidates are encouraged to apply as soon as possible.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.Candidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position Du lịch nhật bản, hướng dẫn du lịch Nhật và đánh giá địa điểm Nhật Bản Japan travel news, japan travel guides, japan holiday destinations and japan reviews
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
22/06/2021The World Bank