FHI 360 is an international non-governmental organization that, in Vietnam, promotes the health and well-being of the Vietnamese people, particularly vulnerable and marginalized populations. It works with the Vietnam Ministry of Health and other national bodies, as well as provincial and district-level health services to achieve project aims. FHI 360 is currently implementing programs to address HIV prevention, testing, and treatment, TB case finding and treatment, clinical research, anti-microbial resistance, health system strengthening, maternal and child health and nutrition, diagnostics and laboratory services.
We are currently seeking a qualified, experienced, and highly motivated candidate for the position of (Senior) Technical Officer, Strategic Information (SI) for the USAID Sustainable HIV and TB Responses From Technical Assistance (USAID SHIFT) project, based in Hanoi.
USAID SHIFT is a five-year contract managed by FHI 360 originally awarded to help local stakeholders achieve and sustain epidemic control. The purpose of USAID SHIFT is to strengthen human, organizational, and systems capacity to lead the national HIV and TB response and deliver innovative enhancements in HIV and TB services. USAID SHIFT is organized around two main areas to address both HIV and TB:
Provide direct service delivery to achieve targets in priority provinces and transition services in maintenance and priority provinces:
- Task 1.1: Scale-up services along the entire continuum of prevention to care CoPC in PEPFAR/Vietnam priority provinces and USAID TB priority provinces to achieve “90-90-90” HIV case-finding, care, and treatment targets, and to achieve TB and multi-drug resistant TB (MDR-TB) active case-finding, treatment and prevention targets.
Provide demand-driven HIV/AIDS and TB technical assistance:
- Task 2.1: Establish a demand-driven mechanism for technical assistance (TA) provision.
- Subtask 2.1.1: Provide demand-driven TA at the national level and provincial levels to build sustainable HIV/AIDS and TB services and systems.
- Subtask 2.1.2: Deliver demand-driven TA at the site level in priority and maintenance PEPFAR/Vietnam provinces and in USAID TB priority provinces to ensure quality and maintainable HIV/AIDS and TB services
The (Senior) Technical Officer, Strategic Information plays a key role in assisting the Strategic Information Unit to strengthen monitoring and evaluation (M&E) system and perform M&E and research activities across technical units and FHI 360 supported programs. S/He will provide technical assistance on Strategic Information to implementing partners where appropriate.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Develop and review of the M&E plans for projects/ activities supported by FHI 360.
- Lead the M&E for HIV testing and counselling (HTC) program. Develop M&E tool, collect and analyze data, develop and maintain dashboards, prepare quarterly report, reporting to PEPFAR
- Act as focal point of SI unit for related initiative activities such as SLT for Hanoi and Tien Giang, ICT model, self-testing, acute testing, recency testing, etc
- Provide training and support on M&E for FHI 360 staff and partners
- Collaborate and provide technical assistance to strategic partners (VAAC, other USAID IMs, provincial CDC/PAC) regarding to HTC M&E
- Ensure Data quality assurance activities of the project
Experience and abilities for the position:
- Master’s degree in medicine or public health fields with at least five-year relevant working experience.
- Experience in epidemiologic and social science research, including questionnaire development, data collection, data analysis and presentation.
- Computer proficiency in word processing, databases and spreadsheets with advance skills in at least three of the following programs: SPSS, Excel, Epi Info, Stata, SQL, and Power BI.
- Knowledge and experience in M&E on HIV/AIDS project activities.
- Ability to work well with all project staff, implementing agencies, GNV counterparts, donor agencies and the media communities.
- Well-developed written and oral communication skills in both Vietnamese and English;
- Ability to travel as necessary
FHI 360 offers competitive compensation and excellent benefits.
Interested candidates are invited to visit FHI 360’s career page at https://www.fhi360.org/careers and apply the position ONLINE by May 14, 2020. Selection and interview will be performed constantly and interested candidates are encouraged to apply as soon as possible.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
03/01/2021International Crisis Group
31/12/2020Save The Children
15/12/2020Trung tâm Nghiên cứu Môi trường và Cộng đồng ( CECR )
Consultancy Services on Sand and Gravel Extraction/Management Policies, Regulations and Practices in other International River BasinsWWF
Consultant(s) to Conduct Stakeholder and Value Chain Analysis of Sand Value Chain in the Vietnamese Mekong DeltaWWF
11/12/2020CERN - European Organization for Nuclear Research
All year roundWinrock International
11/12/2020World Vision International – Vietnam (WVV)
11/12/2020British Chamber of Commerce Vietnam (BritCham Vietnam)