EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES IN PUBLIC HEALTH
FHI 360 is an international non-governmental organization that, in Vietnam, promotes the health and well-being of the Vietnamese people, particularly vulnerable and marginalized populations. It works with the Vietnam Ministry of Health and other national bodies, as well as provincial and district-level health services to achieve project aims.
FHI 360 is currently implementing programs to address HIV prevention, testing, and treatment, TB case finding and treatment, clinical research, anti-microbial resistance, health system strengthening, maternal and child health and nutrition, diagnostics and laboratory services.
We are currently seeking a qualified and highly motivated Vietnamese national candidate to serve as Senior Technical Officer, Tuberculosis (TB) for the USAID Support to End Tuberculosis project, based in Hanoi and/or Ho Chi Minh City.
The Senior Technical Officer, TB (TB STO) will serve as key technical resource supporting the FHI 360 Vietnam country program to advance sustained local ownership of a state-of-the art response to TB. S/he will provide technical assistance in the TB/MDR-TB active case finding and treatment to support the National Tuberculosis Program’s strategy to end TB in Vietnam. Under the leadership of the Chief of Party or the assignee, the TB STO will assist in monitoring provincial implementation of effective and efficient TB practices, ensuring that the priority provinces achieve their TB case identification and TB treatment completion targets. The TB STO will also support efforts to transition financial and technical ownership of quality TB services to GVN via social health insurance and local TA provider network mechanisms.
- Provides technical assistance and coordination across the cascade of TB service interventions, focusing on provincial and district level implementation.
- Provides technical assistance to ensure the quality of services in these settings, including assistance in implementing guidelines, new algorithms, and standard operating procedures, remain up to date with international TB innovations, research and best practices.
- Prepares technical protocols and materials, as needs and opportunities dictate.
- Transfers skills and technical knowledge to build the capacities of local staff, and other counterparts to achieve high quality TB programs and continuously improve TB services.
- Supports the timely and accurate use of data use to improve the quality TB activities and to ensure project meet its case finding and treatment targets in selected priority provinces.
- Provides support in the development of sub-awards, subcontracts, consulting agreements, and other contractual or procurement mechanisms that comply fully with FHI 360 and donor policies, procedures and regulations.
Experience and abilities for the position:
- University degree in the medical or public health fields with equivalent years of experience in coordinating resources for large-scale international public health projects
- Considerable experience in providing TB or health services or technical assistance in Vietnam
- Experience in the health systems and sustainability of public health programs is preferred.
- Experience with U.S. government contractual requirements and experience working in an international NGO environment desirable
- Well-developed written and oral communication skills in both Vietnamese and English
- Ability to travel as necessary
FHI 360 offers competitive compensation and excellent benefits.
Interested candidates are invited to visit FHI 360’s career page at https://www.fhi360.org/careers and apply the position ONLINE by August 12, 2020.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
12/11/2020Oxfam in Vietnam
05/11/2020The Vietnam Red Cross
Trung Tâm Nghiên Cứu, Tư Vấn Sáng Tạo Và Phát Triển Bền Vững (CCS) Tuyển Dụng Cán Bộ Chương TrìnhCCS
06/11/2020Save Vietnam's Wildlife
20/11/2020The Woolcock Institute Of Medical Research In Vietnam
30/11/2020Làng Trẻ Em SOS
06/11/2020United Nations Human Settlements Programme
01/01/1970Blue Dragon Children's Foundation (BDCF)
15/11/2020World Health Organization (WHO)
20/11/2020Vietnam Social Health Revolution
26/11/2020World Wildlife Fund (WWF) - Vietnam
03/11/2020International Center (IC-VVAF)