- Working location: Hồ Chí Minh
- Job Type: Full Time
- Expired date (mm/dd/yyyy): 12/05/2021
- Industry: Electrical/Switchgear
• Bachelors Degree and minimum 5 years of sales/product marketing experience preferably in a medical or healthcare field, working with private/public hospitals of South of Vietnam.
• Previous experience managing large key accounts linked to Healthcare industry, whether direct hospitals or business groups linked to healthcare facilities and business.
• Ability to energize, develop and build rapport at all levels with company internal teams and externally with customers.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in local language as well as good command of English.
• Ability to synthesize complex issues and communicate in simple messages.
• Excellent presentation, negotiation & closing skills.
• Able to travel frequently to maintain good quantity / quality of face-time with accounts within Vietnam.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
Service Account Manager (SAM) is responsible to build, maintain and strengthen the relationship between company and hospital management and key stakeholders in strategic accounts. Responsible for creating and winning sales opportunities for support service/digital solutions in these accounts and may work individually or where applicable act as part of a company team to deliver value and solutions to customers and to foster long term partnerships as well. The Service Account Manager is the subject matter expert for services/digital solutions, including contracts and all non-contract segment products and solutions. Expected to be able to differentiate company’s service/digital solution offerings, convey compelling value propositions, lead the opportunities, qualify the customer needs, develop and present solutions proposals and quotations, and respond to customers’ clinical/technical/process questions to successfully execute and close opportunities and sales. Expected to collaborate closely with the country equipment and channel teams to build relationship and manage short and long term organizational and business goals with the strategic accounts. Company is a leading global medical technology and digital solutions innovator. Our mission is to improve lives in the moments that matter. Unlock your ambition, turn ideas into world-changing realities, and join an organization where every voice makes a difference, and every difference builds a healthier world.
Key responsibilities include (but are not limited to)
• Is accountable to achieve Service/Digital Solutions sales OP target for assigned accounts in designated areas.
• Ensure pricing compliance for all opportunities.
• Manage opportunities and funnels using applicable CRM sales funnel tools and reporting.
Territory & Account Management
• Create territory/account plans including opportunity development, competitive strategies and targets.
• Build strong business relationships and formulate strategic account relationship plans within the assigned accounts/ territory. Identify & respond to key account technical and departmental decision makers’ needs and maintain customer contact records in the relevant CRM tools.
• Maintain a network of key opinion leaders within the assigned territory.
• Track and communicate market trends to/from the field including competitor data and develop effective counter-strategies.
Product & Market Expertise
• Maintain up to date detailed knowledge of company support service/digital solution. Be able to present and discuss the value proposition and benefits which are relevant to customers.
• Maintain up to date market and competitor knowledge related to support service & solutions.
• Develop their understanding of the customers changing clinical and/or operational issues and challenges.
• Create viable product and service configurations which meet customer needs effectively, while achieving optimum margin for company.
• Differentiate assigned support service offerings during the various stages of the sales process, effectively using company resources and approved marketing and promotion materials to actively support the customer through their decision-making process towards a successful outcome for company.
• Represent the company at relevant medical conferences and technical exhibitions to promote company support services/digital solutions.
• Identify and create new opportunities and work with sales / service leaders and equipment account teams (where applicable) to continuously increase prospect and opportunity funnel.
• Support and manage tender/bid processes including the needs qualification, vendor selection, quotation and closure of service-led opportunities to meet sales and margin targets as well as to maximize customer satisfaction in the assigned territory.
• Create and maintain opportunities in the applicable sales CRM tools.
• Ownership of opportunities and configuration quality at the point of entry to ensure accuracy, configuration integrity and that all requirements are tied to documented customer inputs including service contract offerings.
• Estimate date of delivery to customer based on knowledge of the company's production and delivery schedules ensuring fulfillment of the order is according to customer expectations and enhances customer satisfaction.
One company teamwork
• Contribute to account plans for strategic accounts covered by account managers/executives.
• Educate account team members on the company service/solution strategy and offerings where applicable.
• Collaborate with and leverage subject matter experts and other resources within company channels to build relationships and secure business.
• Share and follow-up identified leads to other product lines within own accounts and or One company accounts.
• Adhere to and uphold highest standards of compliance to relevant international and local Regulatory and company Promotional Codes.
• Adhere to all applicable company compliance policies, codes and training requirements.
• Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required.
Quality Specific Goals
• Be aware of and comply with the company Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position.
• Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines
• Maintain knowledge of and understand all applicable Global and Regional Privacy and Anti-Competition Policies and operate within them to ensure that no company policy or Local/ Int’l Law is broken.
• Maintain knowledge of and understand all applicable Environmental Health Policies (including but not limited to company EHS Policies, company Fleet Rules, etc.) and operate within them to ensure that no company policy or local / Int’l Law is broken.
• Drive continuous improvement on all related processes, work instructions, and procedures to ensure ongoing standardization and simplification of the Quality Management System.
31/08/2022FIT & IRD VN