RECRUITMENT FOR SHORT-TERM INCOME GENERATION OFFICER
Good Neighbors is an international, non-profit humanitarian organization that plans, implements and raises funds for the provision of services in child education, community development, health, sanitation, and disaster relief projects. Currently Good Neighbors has works in 37 countries, supporting approximately 17 million people, including about 10 million children.
Good Neighbors International in Vietnam (GNI) is implementing Community Development Projects (CDP) based on child sponsorship in 4 provinces: Ha Giang, Tuyen Quang, Hoa Binh and Thanh Hoa. GNI in Vietnam sponsors about 10,000 children and implements community development projects (CDP) in education, water & sanitation, income generation sectors in 7 different areas of Vietnam.
Job title: Income Generation Officer
Effective date: December 2019
Location: Quang Binh, Ha Giang
Type of contract: Short-term
Reports to: Project Manager, Income Generation Team Leader, Country Director
1. KEY WORKING RELATIONSHIPS
- Internal: Country Director, Managers/Officers, Project Managers, Project Officers
- External: GNI’s Donors, Partners, Governmental, Officials, INGOs, Communities.
2. MAIN DUTIES
- Be involved in the preparation of Plan of Action (POA);
- Research and propose activities for household economic development, group economic development which are suited with actual conditions of local area;
- Conduct surveys to establish new IG groups in new project area, process procedures to establish IG groups and cooperatives;
- Receive the list of household registering to join IG group, cooperatives, household economic development fund;
- Support IG groups to prepare the regulation set, business plan of IG groups and cooperatives;
- Perform regular monitoring and supervision of activities of IG group and cooperatives:
- Receive and check information, support and promote activities of IG groups;
- Regularly visit, monitor use of loan to ensure that loans are used for right purpose and repaid as regulated;
- Provide support for cooperative, IG groups, households and other beneficiaries to implement activities in right schedule and in an effective way;
- Consult, support IG groups, cooperatives, households to make business and production plan, perform financial management when needed;
- Coordinate with communal CDC, local authorities, group management board to collect revolving fund from households;
- Connect with partners to find output market for products of IG project in local area.
- Receive information about programs, projects, IG activities from HO to implement them for target beneficiaries;
- Monitor, summarize, archive documents, data related to IG activities, participate in assessment on efficiency, outcomes of activities, and report to HO and Project Manager as requested;
- Implement other tasks assigned by line managers.
3. QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
- College/ University degree in Agriculture, Agricultural Development, Science Crops, Social Development and other related fields.
- Minimum 01 year of similar role;
- Able to work under pressure and solve the arising problem;
- Ability to work independently and work with the team;
- Good organizing skills and interpersonal skills;
- Good English language skills in writing & speaking;
- Good skill in computer use
- Sociable, responsive
- Accountable and transparent.
4. HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates are invited to send their application (including a letter of motivation and a CV with salary desired and a portrait photo attached) to Human Resource Division via the email address firstname.lastname@example.org or to the Head Office address: Good Neighbors International in Vietnam, 17 th Floor, Block A, Song Da Building, My Dinh I, Nam Tu Liem, Hanoi no later than 20th December, 2019. We are very sorry that only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interviews.Candidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position Du lịch nhật bản, hướng dẫn du lịch Nhật và đánh giá địa điểm Nhật Bản Japan travel news, japan travel guides, japan holiday destinations and japan reviews
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
All year roundUSAID
05/06/2021Faro Recruitment Vietnam