FHI 360 is a nonprofit human development organization dedicated to improving lives in lasting ways by advancing integrated, locally driven solutions. Our staff includes experts in Health, Education, Nutrition, Environment, Economic Development, Civil Society, Gender, Youth, Research and Technology– creating a unique mix of capabilities to address today’s interrelated development challenges. FHI 360 serves more than 60 countries, all 50 U.S. states and all U.S. territories.
We are currently seeking qualified candidates for the position of Social Behavior Change – Technical Specialist for an anticipated multiyear USAID Vietnam: New Combatting Wildlife Trafficking Activity. The purpose of the activity is to reduce consumer demand for and consumption of illegal wildlife and wildlife products, strengthening wildlife law enforcement and prosecution, and improving and harmonizing the legal framework for wildlife crime.
This position is subject to project award, funding, and USAID approval.
The Social Behavior Change – Technical Specialist will provide technical and scientific leadership to those designing, and implementing technical strategies, programs or tools in Social and Behavior Change Communication (SBCC). S/he will provide technical advice based upon expertise and knowledge of evidence- based SBCC methods and strategies, current practice, and established operational and research standards to ensure quality and rigorous design. The SBC Specialist will build SBCC capacity in country-level, government, partners and project / program staff; assess current SBCC technical, scientific, managerial and operational efficiencies at the program, regional, or global levels as appropriate and provide guidance to ensure that SBCC program implementation adheres to appropriate technical standards and guidelines and that programs are technically sound.
- Provide technical leadership in design, development, execution and evaluation of SBCC capacity strengthening activities
- Provide technical leadership and management support to project COP in design, implementation and evaluation of SBCC activities to reduce demand for illegal wildlife parts and products
- Lead development and preparation of annual workplans for the demand reduction component of the project
- Oversee planning and implementation of specific SBCC activities
- Lead design and implementation of SBCC activities to build broad stakeholder and civil society support in Vietnam for achievement of project goals and objectives to reduce demand for illegal wildlife products.
- Work with the project’s M&E Specialist to track whether demand reduction activities are achieving the project’s demand reduction indicators
- Oversee planning and implementation of relevant formative and evaluation research studies
- Oversee preparation and quality of required donor reports, quarterly and annual project reports, activity reports, research reports and other related documentation
- Support activities to leverage private sector support for demand reduction
- Provide global scientific and thought leadership by staying current of evolving SBCC technical standards, guidelines, and program developments in area of expertise.
- Responsible for sharing new knowledge and best practices in SBCC and contribute to the knowledge base through participation in local, regional and global partner and technical networks, scientific forums and other knowledge-sharing platforms.
- Ensure the quality of implemented technical activities and systems at all levels.
- Advanced degree in behavior change communication, social marketing, behavioral economics, mass communication or field related to SBCC,
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience in management of and technical direction to social marketing, communication or SBCC projects and/or programs preferably in countering wildlife trafficking, conservation, biodiversity, environment or related development areas
- Experience in preparing scopes of work and managing creative, media and research agencies, and consultants
- Knowledge and experience in planning and conducting consumer and/or evaluation research studies and message/materials pretesting
- Knowledge and experience in planning and managing capacity building programs e.g. developing training modules or tools, planning and managing training activities
- Flexibility and ability to adapt implementation based on data or information from monitoring of activities
- Thought leadership in SBCC and demonstrated experience in advancing the field.
- Strong new business development experience in SBCC.
- Experience with working in USAID projects a plus
- Proficient writing and verbal communication skills.
- Qualified female candidates particularly encouraged to apply.
How to Apply:
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
09/12/2020British Chamber of Commerce Vietnam (BritCham Vietnam)
25/12/2020Save the Children
15/12/2020World Wildlife Fund (WWF) - Vietnam
06/12/2020The Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB)
02/12/2020Làng Trẻ SOS Việt Nam
03/12/2020The Hinrich Foundation
04/12/2020The Vietnam Foundation