World Vision is looking for Vietnamese competent candidates to fill the following vacancy:
WVV Sponsorship Facilitator in Nhu Xuan, Thanh Hoa (01 position)
- Work base: Nhu Xuan district, Thanh Hoa province
- Deadline for application: March 22, 2021
For detailed Job advertisement, Job description please find on WV Vietnam's career page: HERE
TERMS OF REFERENCE
Position Name: WVV Sponsorship Facilitator in Nhu Xuan AP, Thanh Hoa Unit/Project: WVV’s Area Programs (AP) Reports To: Area Project Manager in Nhu Xuan Working Time: 5 days/week
WORK CONTEXT / BACKGROUND:
World Vision Vietnam (WVV) is a Christian relief and development organization working to create lasting change in the lives of children, families and communities living in poverty. WVV serves all people regardless of religion, race, ethnicity or gender. As a child-focused organization, WVV’s work focuses on children, ensuring they are protected and their basic needs are met. WVV has a total income of around US$ 19,000,000 (FY21) with funding from 13 support countries in Europe, Asia, the Americas and Australia. Funding of WVV consists of sponsorship program funding (70%) and PNS/grants (30%). WVV employs about 430 staff, of which more than 99% are Vietnamese nationals.
In FY21, WVV is implementing 36 Area Programmes (APs) which operate in 5 zones: North1 (Hoa Binh and Dien Bien), North 2 (Yen Bai – Tuyen Quang), North 3 (Thanh Hoa, Hai Phong), Centre (Quang Tri, Quang Nam – Danang) and South (Quang Ngai, Binh Thuan, Ho Chi Minh, DakNong). WVV’s AP usually focuses within one administrative district of a province which populated by ethnic minority people with high rates of poverty. A uniqueness of WVV’s Development Program Approach (DPA) is that AP team members are based at district level where the AP is located, which enables them to work closely with government partners and communities on a daily basis. Beside the APs, WVV is also implementing different Special and Grant Projects to meet the specific needs of vulnerable children in both AP and non-AP areas.
WVV Child sponsorship enhances the quality of WVV’s transformation development and public awareness ministries by providing sponsors, children, and their families and communities with a service that allows sharing of other resources, hopes and experiences in a way that it can transform both. Child sponsorship provides the majority of resources for transformational development. Therefore, Child sponsorship is a required core competency of WVV. Reflecting Christ’s love for children, WVV Child sponsorship creates a special relationship between children, their families and communities, and sponsors that contribute to the transformation of all toward the wholeness of life with dignity, justice, peace and hope.
WVV’s Sponsorship program is implemented across all Area Programs (APs) with more than 74,000 RC up to FY20. Each AP usually has one AP manager, one Finance staff, one Sponsorship staff and 3 to 5 other staff who are in charge of Monitoring and Evaluation, Capacity Building, and sectoral projects such as Nutrition/Health; Child Protection; Livelihood and Community Engagement and sponsorship Plan etc. A uniqueness of WVV’s AP approach and structure is that all AP team members are based at the district where the AP is located, which enables them to work closely with government partners and communities on a daily basis.
PURPOSE OF POSITION:
The position supports AP manager in ensuring the focus on children’s well-being and the transformation of registered children, their families and communities and sponsors through collaborating with Development Facilitators and local sponsorship volunteers network, partners in planning and implementing sponsorship activities in the designated AP working area.
The position assists AP manager to ensure Sponsorship operations and initiatives (Sponsorship 2.0, Transformed Field Environment – TFE/ Sponsorship Single User Interface – SSUI) are well integrated and deployed within TP projects of the AP, provides technical support to DFs to ensure appropriate RC targeting which is aligned with WV’s Sponsorship minimum Programming standards.
SPONSORSHIP SERVICE OPERATIONS
- Ensures sponsor communication activities (Sponsor’s Letter, Christmas Card, Child’s Annual Progress Report, Gift Notifications…) are designed in engaging and meaningful way so as to contribute to life skills and development assets of children
- Manages queries including record management, assignment, quality assurance and follow-up are timely responded.
- Ensures child data and other sponsorship documents (both electronic and hard copies) and relevant back-up copies are maintained systematically in a secure place.
- Makes sure RC and their families are intentionally included in the AP’s programming interventions as part of transformational development.
- Ensures budgeted number of RC which is agreed with the support office is maintained through timely processing of new growth, replacement and reactivation.
- Reinforces RC selection criteria which embrace MVC targeting by recruit new growth/replacement in consideration from AP’s MVC list.
- Ensures RC record (includes information and digital images/clips) are updated and maintained with completeness, accuracy, timeliness and validity.
- Provides sufficient coordination and support to enable DFs facilitate Child Monitoring integrated within project activity plan as a part of community led child protection and care.
- Coordinate with AP coordinator to complete the CESP plan of action and report for the AP.
COMMUNITY AWARENESS & TRAINING
- In cooperation with DFs, the sponsorship communication messages and materials (adapted with local context as possible) are distributed to all RC’s parents and non-RC’s parents;
- In collaboration with other the DFs, the sponsorship network and National Communicator(s), documenting stories about RC and their families and significant changes in their life, achievements, best practices and learning experiences are compiled for WV publications and shared within the Partnership.
- In collaboration with the Sponsorship Cluster Officer in NO, partnership new initiatives are contextualized and implemented appropriately.
- Participates in sponsorship education processes and contributes as needed.
- Provides technical input on sponsorship aspects of community engagement.
- Participates in community engagement and capacity building efforts of partners and community groups.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Bachelor’s Degree
Knowledge & Skills
- Conceptual understanding of and commitment to development work, especially Christian, child-focused, community-based development concepts, approaches and processes;
- Strong understand of community-led development work
- Demonstrated training and facilitation skills, including catalysing, connecting and building the capacity of community groups
- Good time management and organizational skills;
- Good interpersonal and communications skills;
- Fair English, especially email/letters writing skills;
- Good computer skills in Word, Excel, Powerpoint and email;
- Experience in community development or with NGO.
- Experience in capacity building for local stakeholders/partners.
Our contact details are:
People and Culture Department – Ms. Le Hoang Anh Ngoc World Vision International - Vietnam Address: No. 444 Hoang Hoa Tham street, Tay Ho District, Hanoi. Tel: 024. 39439920 (Ext:121)
We give equal opportunity to every candidate, regardless of religion, race and gender.
A competitive salary, benefits and career development opportunity will be offered and commensurate with the experience, qualifications and responsibilities.APPLY HERE. DEADLINE: 22nd Mar 2021 Candidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
27/04/2021British Embassy Hanoi
04/05/2021British Consulate-General in Ho Chi Minh City
03/05/2021Viện Lãnh đạo ABG
05/05/2021USAID Learns/Social Impact
23/04/2021FIT & IRD
03/05/2021Làng trẻ em SOS Việt Nam
08/05/2021The U.S. Embassy