TERMS OF REFERENCE
Strategic Information Assistant
USAID SHIFT is a five-year contract managed by FHI 360 originally awarded to help local stakeholders achieve and sustain epidemic control. The purpose of USAID SHIFT is to strengthen human, organizational, and systems capacity to lead the national HIV and TB response and deliver innovative enhancements in HIV and TB services. USAID SHIFT is organized around two main areas to address both HIV and TB:
Provide direct service delivery to achieve targets in priority provinces and transition services in maintenance and priority provinces:
- Task 1.1: Scale-up services along the entire continuum of prevention to care CoPC in PEPFAR/Vietnam priority provinces and USAID TB priority provinces to achieve “90-90-90” HIV case-finding, care, and treatment targets, and to achieve TB and multi-drug resistant TB (MDR-TB) active case-finding, treatment and prevention targets.
- Task 1.2: Maintain direct service delivery (DSD) and then fully transition ownership of remaining sites in maintenance provinces supported through the USAID SMART TA project.
Provide demand-driven HIV/AIDS and TB technical assistance:
- Task 2.1: Establish a demand-driven mechanism for technical assistance (TA) provision.
- Subtask 2.1.1: Provide demand-driven TA at the national level and provincial levels to build sustainable HIV/AIDS and TB services and systems.
- Subtask 2.1.2: Deliver demand-driven TA at the site level in priority and maintenance PEPFAR/Vietnam provinces and in USAID TB priority provinces to ensure quality and maintainable HIV/AIDS and TB services.
FHI 360 Vietnam is seeking for consultancy services to provide assistance to the Strategic Information team to strengthen monitoring and evaluation (M&E) systems and perform M&E and research activities across technical units, FHI 360 supported programs.
- Support to conduct annual M&E training and other program-specific workshops, webcasts, and trainings on monitoring and evaluation
- Assume the responsibility for data collection and data quality control (weekly, monthly, and quarterly)
- Support sites to use dieutriarv.vn and perform routine data quality check on dieutriarv.vn
- Support to maintain dashboards containing program data
- Conduct data quality assessments (DQA)
- Perform other relevant duties as requested.
- Bachelor’s degree in medicine or public health fields with at least 2 year working experience.
- Experience in M&E activities including developing M&E guidelines and tools data collection, data analysis and presentation.
- Computer proficiency in word processing, databases and spreadsheets, with advanced skills in at least two of the following programs: SPSS, Excel, Epi Info, Stata, and PowerBI
- Knowledge of M&E on HIV/AIDS project activities;
- Ability to work well with all project staff, implementing agencies, GNV counterparts, donor agencies and the media communities;
- Well-developed written and oral communication skills in both Vietnamese and English;
- Sensitivity to cultural differences and understanding of the political and ethical issues surrounding HIV infection;
- Ability to travel as necessary
The consultant will report to Technical Manager, Strategic Information.
Location and Duration:
The position will be located in FHI 360 Hanoi office for initial duration of 10 months with expected starting time from December 2019
Interested candidates are encouraged to provide their detailed curriculum vitae with letter of application in English to Vietnam.email@example.com by December 15, 2019. Selection and interview will be performed constantly and interested candidates are encouraged to apply as soon as possible
*Please specify the position you are applying for in your application.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.Candidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position Du lịch nhật bản, hướng dẫn du lịch Nhật và đánh giá địa điểm Nhật Bản Japan travel news, japan travel guides, japan holiday destinations and japan reviews
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
31/05/2021Save the Children
10/06/2021USAID Saving Species Project
17/05/2021The U.S Embassy