Strategic Information Assistant, USAID Support to End TB Project
EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES IN PUBLIC HEALTH
FHI 360 is an international non-governmental organization that, in Vietnam, promotes the health and well-being of the Vietnamese people, particularly vulnerable and marginalized populations. It works with the Vietnam Ministry of Health and other national bodies, as well as provincial and district-level health services to achieve project aims. FHI 360 is currently implementing programs to address HIV prevention, testing, and treatment, TB case finding and treatment, clinical research, anti-microbial resistance, health system strengthening, maternal and child health and nutrition, diagnostics and laboratory services.
Applicable for Vietnamese citizens only: We are currently seeking a qualified and highly motivated candidate for the position of Strategic Information (SI) Assistant for the USAID Support to End Tuberculosis (TB) project, based in Hanoi.
The SI Assistant will provide support to the Strategic Information team of the USAID Support to End TB project to strengthen monitoring and evaluation (M&E) system for the TB program. S/He will assist in performing routine data collection and entry, data quality assurance, data analysis and visualization as well as providing technical assistance on M&E to implementing partners where appropriate.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Conduct data collection, data cleaning, monitoring and analysis for DS/DR-TB active case finding, TB treatment activities and Latent TB infection diagnosis and treatment.
- Ensure data entry for community campaigns and all entry efforts to support reporting requirements
- Perform regular data quality checks to assess the quality of data reported and address any anomalies identified
- Assist the SI Technical Officer in data quality assurance, quality improvement to enhance NTP network capacity
- Assist the M&E trainings and M&E support for TB team members and partners
- Provide assistance to research and surveillance activities, programming activities for the TB team upon request
- Other duties as assigned
Experience and abilities for the position:
- Bachelor’s degree in medicine, public health or related fields, advanced degree preferred
- Experience in epidemiologic and social science research, including questionnaire development, data collection, data cleaning and analysis.
- Computer proficiency in word processing, databases and spreadsheets with advance skills in Excel, Power BI.
- Competences in other programs such as SPSS, Excel, Epi Info, Stata, SQL is an advantage.
- Knowledge and experience in M&E on health project, preferred on TB
- Ability to work well with all project staff, implementing agencies, GNV counterparts, donor agencies and the communities.
- Well-developed written and oral communication skills in both Vietnamese and English;
- Ability to travel as necessary
FHI 360 offers competitive compensation and excellent benefits.
Interested candidates are invited to visit FHI 360’s career page at https://www.fhi360.org/careers and apply the position ONLINE by May 21, 2021. Selection and interview will be performed constantly and interested candidates are encouraged to apply as soon as possible.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.Candidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position Du lịch nhật bản, hướng dẫn du lịch Nhật và đánh giá địa điểm Nhật Bản Japan travel news, japan travel guides, japan holiday destinations and japan reviews
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
22/06/2021The World Bank