- Accelerate the scale-up of proven interventions to increase case detection considering the country’s new incidence estimates and implement evidence-based activities to detect cases in priority populations.
- Improve the functionality of Vietnam’s various surveillance and reporting systems used to monitor the TB program and manage cases and help integrate key components in the social health insurance reporting system
- Develop and oversee technically appropriate disease surveillance strategies within the national TB program. This involves strategic planning for country-level strategic information activities including coordination with stakeholders and coordinating surveillance-related processes and working with the information technology company that undertakes systems optimization.
- Support the IDDS Country Team Lead and local IDDS colleagues in collaborating with health officials of related departments of MOH, national and regional institutions for project design, implementation, and monitoring and evaluation.
- Work with the IDDS surveillance team on planning, development, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of surveillance related activities.
- Provide technical assistance to project partners in Vietnam in implementation of TB surveillance related activities.
- Identify issues/challenges and develop strategies for effective implementation of TB surveillance activities
- In coordination with other local stakeholders, provide support to review and update existing TB surveillance systems.
- Provide technical assistance to strengthen national expertise to manage the TB surveillance platforms and produce surveillance reports
- Participate in national technical working groups, as appropriate, and maintain contacts with other organizations engaged in TB activities.
- Nationality: Vietnamese
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in public health or related field (BSc or equivalent)
- Experience and skills:
- At least 3 years of experience working in national infectious disease surveillance. Preferably experience with measurement and evaluation of projects and experience working in the field of TB.
- Demonstrated experience in implementation of field-based surveillance methodologies including analysis of epidemiologic investigation data utilizing cutting-edge or existing techniques
- Experience in development of surveillance and M&E tools, data analysis, data use, and assessments.
- Excellent written and spoken English and Vietnamese.
- Demonstrated report writing and presentation skills.
- Experience working effectively with government counterparts particularly at national levels.
- Proven interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively in a team.
- Training in surveillance and field epidemiology.
- Experience in collaborating on projects/studies and coordinating efforts, with other program staff, other international health agencies, private and non-private organizations as applicable.
- Ability to manage projects, set realistic priorities, and plan for the successful implementation of activities.
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
27/04/2021British Embassy Hanoi
04/05/2021British Consulate-General in Ho Chi Minh City
03/05/2021Viện Lãnh đạo ABG
05/05/2021USAID Learns/Social Impact
23/04/2021FIT & IRD
03/05/2021Làng trẻ em SOS Việt Nam