EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES IN PUBLIC HEALTH
FHI 360 is an international non-governmental organization that, in Vietnam, promotes the health and well-being of the Vietnamese people, particularly vulnerable and marginalized populations. It works with the Vietnam Ministry of Health and other national bodies, as well as provincial and district-level health services to achieve project aims. FHI 360 is currently implementing programs to address HIV prevention, testing, and treatment, TB case finding and treatment, clinical research, anti-microbial resistance, health system strengthening, maternal and child health and nutrition, diagnostics and laboratory services.
FHI 360 is currently seeking a qualified and highly motivated Vietnamese national candidate to serve as Technical Advisor, Continuity for the USAID Meeting Targets and Maintaining Epidemic Control (EpiC) project, based in Hanoi or Ho Chi Minh City.
Technical Leadership (~55%)
- Lead a team of technical assistance providers with specific expertise in HIV prevention and testing including pre-exposure prophylaxis (PrEP).
- Work collaboratively with project staff and direct reports to support continuity of service delivery to individuals at risk of HIV and people living with HIV.
- Provide technical assistance to ensure results across the HIV continuum in PEPFAR/Vietnam priority provinces; support team members to learn interventions in other technical areas and to provide holistic technical assistance to provinces and sites.
- Ensure the use of data to inform adaptive programmatic interventions.
- Work closely with the Technical Manager, Going Online to ensure sufficient online demand generation activities to recruit clients into HIV testing and PrEP services.
- Work collaboratively with the Senior Clinical Advisor and other staff to develop standard operating procedures, job aides, and tools to support the use of PrEP and ensure adherence to treatment.
- Develop work plan and subcontract language in areas of technical expertise and monitor subcontract performance on areas of technical focus.
- Facilitate strong collaboration and supportive environment with implementing partners and other project staff.
Knowledge Strengthening (~15% LOE)
- Represent EpiC at local, national, and international events.
- Develop manuscripts, presentations, and other knowledge products promoting successes, lessons learned, and knowledge gained to advance the global HIV response.
- Lead reporting and response to ad hoc requests related to areas of technical expertise and leadership.
Provincial Response Team Lead (~15% LOE) for One Province
- Serve as internal expert of provincial data across the HIV cascade for assigned province.
- Develop and maintain relationships with Continuous Quality Improvement (CQI) Response Team in coordination with Technical Advisor, CQI for assigned province.
- Represent FHI 360 at CQI Response Team meetings in assigned province.
- Track progress against provincial CQI priorities in partnership with CQI Response Team.
- Brief internal, donor, and external leaders on provincial needs and results as appropriate.
Additional Technical Specialty (~15% LOE)
- Obtain and/or maintain technical expertise in area supportive of HIV services.
- Participate in global FHI 360, EpiC, and external conversations on area of technical focus (gender, motivational counseling, etc.)
- Coordinate with other implementing partners to ensure global best practices are institutionalized across Vietnam.
- Lead the development of trainings and job aides related to technical specialty, train other members of the team on area of expertise.
- Respond to reporting and ad hoc requests from USAID related to area of technical specialty.
- Perform other relevant duties as requested.
Experience and abilities for the position:
- Bachelor’s degree in public health, social work, social sciences administration, quality improvement or related field; advanced degree preferred.
- 5-10 years’ experience in management or technical implementation of international development projects in Vietnam, preferably in HIV.
- Exceptional skills with Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Experience with USAID and PEPFAR programs and requirements.
- Ability to work well with teams, implementing agencies, government counterparts, and USAID.
- Well-developed written and oral communication skills in both Vietnamese and English.
- Ability to travel as necessary.
FHI 360 offers competitive compensation and excellent benefits.
Interested candidates are invited to visit FHI 360’s career page at https://www.fhi360.org/careers and apply the position ONLINE by April 28, 2021. Selection and interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis and candidates are encouraged to apply as soon as possible. Final title will be determined based on education and experience.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
31/05/2021Save the Children
10/06/2021USAID Saving Species Project
17/05/2021The U.S Embassy