EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES IN PUBLIC HEALTH
FHI 360 is an international non-governmental organization that, in Vietnam, promotes the health and well-being of the Vietnamese people, particularly vulnerable and marginalized populations. It works with the Vietnam Ministry of Health and other national bodies, as well as provincial and district-level health services to achieve project aims. FHI 360 is currently implementing programs to address HIV prevention, testing, and treatment, TB case finding and treatment, clinical research, anti-microbial resistance, health system strengthening, maternal and child health and nutrition, diagnostics and laboratory services.
FHI 360 is currently seeking a qualified and highly motivated Vietnamese national candidate to serve as Technical Advisor, Continuous Quality Improvement (CQI) for the USAID Meeting Targets and Maintaining Epidemic Control (EpiC) project, based in Hanoi or Ho Chi Minh City.
Technical Leadership (>70% LOE)
- Lead EpiC Vietnam’s CQI initiatives including design, implementation, adaptation, and institutionalization of CQI efforts in all project efforts.
- Build and/or strengthen cross-sector teams and their capacity to implement CQI measures.
- Develop and maintain relationships with provincial leads for CQI in all project-supported provinces.
- Lead community monitoring efforts in partnership with EpiC Analysis-to-Action Team.
- Lead internal CQI efforts in partnership with internal provincial focal points; manage internal provincial leads in to achieve their CQI responsibilities.
- Coordinate internal and external responses to provincial performance issues, monitor improvements, and connect technical experts to address challenges quickly.
- Evolve CQI response team efforts based on data, donor requirements, and provincial capacity.
- Develop work plan and subcontract language in areas of technical expertise and monitor subcontract performance on areas of technical focus.
- Develop and nurture Community Quality Improvement Committees in each province; ensure community voices are elevated and integrated into all quality improvement efforts.
Knowledge Strengthening (~15% LOE)
- Manage public health response team efforts in each province; work alongside team members and provincial counterparts to develop teams and processes.
- Represent EpiC and CQI at local, national, and international events.
- Develop manuscripts, presentations, and other knowledge products promoting CQI’s role in advancing the global HIV response.
Additional Technical Specialty (~15% LOE)
- Obtain and/or maintain technical expertise in area supportive to HIV services.
- Participate in global FHI 360, EpiC, and external conversations on area of technical focus (gender, motivational counseling, etc.)
- Coordinate with other implementing partners to ensure global best practices are institutionalized across Vietnam.
- Lead the development of trainings and job aides related to technical specialty, train other members of the team on area of expertise.
- Respond to reporting and ad hoc requests from USAID related to area of technical specialty.
- Performs other relevant duties as requested.
Experience and abilities for the position:
- Bachelor’s degree in health, administration, quality improvement, communication, social work, or other relevant subject; advanced degree preferred.
- 5-10 years’ experience in management or technical implementation of international development projects in Vietnam, preferably in the field of HIV.
- Exceptional skills with Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Experience with USAID and PEPFAR programs and requirements.
- Ability to work well with teams, implementing agencies, government counterparts and USAID.
- Well-developed written and oral communication skills in both Vietnamese and English.
- Ability to travel as necessary.
FHI 360 offers competitive compensation and excellent benefits.
Interested candidates are invited to visit FHI 360’s career page at https://www.fhi360.org/careers and apply the position ONLINE by April 28, 2021. Selection and interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis and candidates are encouraged to apply as soon as possible.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
31/05/2021Save the Children
10/06/2021USAID Saving Species Project
17/05/2021The U.S Embassy