MPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES IN PUBLIC HEALTH
FHI 360 is an international non-governmental organization that, in Vietnam, promotes the health and well-being of the Vietnamese people, particularly vulnerable and marginalized populations. It works with the Vietnam Ministry of Health and other national bodies, as well as provincial and district-level health services to achieve project aims. FHI 360 is currently implementing programs to address HIV prevention, testing, and treatment, TB case finding and treatment, clinical research, anti-microbial resistance, health system strengthening, maternal and child health and nutrition, diagnostics and laboratory services.
FHI 360 is currently seeking a qualified and highly motivated Vietnamese national candidate to serve as Technical Advisor, Quality Care and Treatment for the USAID Meeting Targets and Maintaining Epidemic Control (EpiC) project, based in Hanoi.
Technical Leadership (~55%)
- Lead a team of technical assistance providers with expertise in clinical services and meeting the needs of people living with HIV.
- Provide technical assistance to ensure results across the HIV continuum in PEPFAR/Vietnam priority provinces; support team members to learn interventions in other technical areas and provide holistic support to provinces and sites.
- Ensure data continuously inform adaptative programmatic interventions.
- Work collaboratively with Senior Clinical Advisor and other staff to develop standard operating procedures, job aides, and tools related to quality care and treatment.
- Develop work plan and subcontract language in areas of technical expertise and monitor subcontract performance on areas of technical focus.
- Facilitate strong collaboration and supportive environment with implementing partners and other project staff.
Knowledge Strengthening (~15% LOE)
- Represent EpiC at local, national, and international events.
- Develop manuscripts, presentations, and other knowledge products promoting successes, lessons learned, and knowledge gained to advance the global HIV response.
- Lead reporting and response to ad hoc requests related to EpiC clinical program.
- Develop strategy and work plan content to area(s) of expertise.
Provincial Response Team Lead (~15% LOE)
- Serve as internal expert of provincial data across the HIV cascade for assigned province.
- Develop and maintain relationships with Continuous Quality Improvement (CQI) Response Team in coordination with Technical Advisor, CQI.
- Represent FHI 360 at all CQI Response Team meetings.
- Track progress against provincial CQI priorities in partnership with CQI Response Team.
- Brief internal, donor, and external leaders on provincial needs and results.
Additional Technical Specialty (~15% LOE)
- Obtain and/or maintain technical expertise in area supportive to HIV services.
- Participate in global FHI 360, EpiC, and external conversations on area of technical focus (gender, motivational counseling, etc.)
- Coordinate with other implementing partners to ensure global best practices are institutionalized across Vietnam.
- Lead the development of trainings and job aides and train team members and partners as relevant.
- Respond to reporting and ad hoc requests from USAID related to area of technical specialty.
- Perform other relevant duties as requested.
Experience and abilities for the position:
- Master’s degree in public health, science, or related field. Medical doctor preferred.
- 5-10 years’ experience in HIV programming, especially in clinical health care.
- Prior work experience in a non-governmental organization and/or government agency.
- Experience with USAID and PEPFAR programs and requirements.
- Exceptional skills with Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to work well with teams, implementing agencies, government counterparts, and USAID.
- Well-developed written and oral communication skills in both Vietnamese and English.
- Ability to travel as necessary.
FHI 360 offers competitive compensation and excellent benefits.
Interested candidates are invited to visit FHI 360’s career page at https://www.fhi360.org/careers and apply the position ONLINE by April 28, 2021. Selection and interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis and candidates are encouraged to apply as soon as possible.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
All year roundUSAID
05/06/2021Faro Recruitment Vietnam