EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES IN PUBLIC HEALTH
FHI 360 is an international non-governmental organization that, in Vietnam, promotes the health and well-being of the Vietnamese people, particularly vulnerable and marginalized populations. It works with the Vietnam Ministry of Health and other national bodies, as well as provincial and district-level health services to achieve project aims.
FHI 360 is currently implementing programs to address HIV prevention, testing, and treatment, TB case finding and treatment, clinical research, anti-microbial resistance, health system strengthening, maternal and child health and nutrition, diagnostics and laboratory services.
We are currently seeking a qualified and highly motivated Vietnamese national candidate to serve as Technical Assistant to the Continuity from Prevention to Treatment team on the USAID Meeting Targets and Maintaining Epidemic Control (EpiC) project, based in Hanoi.
- Support technical experts in HIV prevention, testing, and quality treatment to ensure that individuals at risk of HIV and living with HIV receive world-class services.
- Provide administrative and technological support to organize and facilitate training activities.
- Distribute and track use of commodities and develop reports in alignment with organizational and national guidelines.
- Coordinate with finance, operations, strategic information, and other project teams to improve efficiencies in data reporting, financial payments, and procurement.
- Follow up with partners to ensure timely and accurate reporting.
- Provide support to ensure team and partner efforts align with operations and financial requirements.
- Document team successes in reports, notices, presentations, and through online channels.
- Support research and knowledge management activities.
- Consolidate data and reports from sites for regular reporting and for ad-hoc request.
- Review program data and work with technical teams to address performance challenges.
- Translate content from English to Vietnamese and Vietnamese to English.
- Work with graphic design support team to ensure the team’s communication materials align with EpiC brand and are user-friendly.
- Perform other relevant duties as requested.
Expected skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in medicine, public health, public administration, or related field, advanced degree preferred.
- At least 2 years of experience working in a professional environment, ideally related to public health.
- Knowledge of monitoring and evaluation standards for HIV projects and familiarity with USAID and PEPFAR programs and requirements preferred.
- Computer proficiency in Word, PowerPoint, Excel, experience with Outlook, SharePoint, and Microsoft Teams an advantage.
- Highly responsible, organized person with attention to details and able to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Passion to learn about HIV service delivery.
- Ability to work well with teams, implementing agencies and government counterparts.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in both Vietnamese and English.
FHI 360 offers competitive compensation and excellent benefits.
Interested candidates are invited to visit FHI 360’s career page at https://www.fhi360.org/careers and apply the position ONLINE by June 20, 2021. Selection and interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis and candidates are encouraged to apply as soon as possible.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.Candidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position Du lịch nhật bản, hướng dẫn du lịch Nhật và đánh giá địa điểm Nhật Bản Japan travel news, japan travel guides, japan holiday destinations and japan reviews
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
22/06/2021The World Bank